Snowtime like the present to crochet CAL

darski

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I finished my snowman :clap:cheer:clap I really like the way he came out too...Will post a pic tomorrow as right now hubby is sleeping and I cant find his camera and mine is in the shop :blush

:cheer:blushstill at the basket. didnt even pick it up today goofing around doing other things.:lol

Sorry, Darski. Guess I wasn't too awake when I posted that. The snowman is on ePatterns but the link to it came up when I was looking at Annie's free pattern.

Hey, getting up at 4am every morning could fry anyone's brain. It does give me about three hours crochet time before DH wakes up, though!:clap

I'm working on my 2nd snowman basket & getting ready for the stuffing to go in. I'm planning on making 4 of them, or more, since they make great gifts. I still haven't tried one of the small ones, since I added rows to mine. Does anyone have a pic of their smaller one? I was thinking they would go faster if I made the small ones for teachers but maybe it's too small.

edit: scratch that, I scrolled through & saw some great pics of the snowman baskets. Wonderful baskets!

I did my snowman basket really different:lol Since it was coming out small I decided to use it for little pyrex dish to fit into. I omitted the handle since I didnt want my kids to carry it around.So I just put the muffies on him and so forth.

pic111008_4.jpg?t=1226363921

I used a piece of orange pompom for his nose .I think he is ok snowman.:lolThink I Might put one more round around him to fit closer to the dish but had to see what he looked like with a face!!

WTG craziebunny!!! That is really cute.

My wrist is feeling better and I found a simple tensor brace today that I am trying out - seems to be working.

I will get back to my stocking tomorrow.

I just put my crocheted angel on my door today when I got home. They are decorating for Christmas at the mall and Zellers was playing only Christmas songs. Had to get in the spirit after that. :2snowman

:smiling

WTG craziebunny!!! That is really cute.

My wrist is feeling better and I found a simple tensor brace today that I am trying out - seems to be working.

I will get back to my stocking tomorrow.

I just put my crocheted angel on my door today when I got home. They are decorating for Christmas at the mall and Zellers was playing only Christmas songs. Had to get in the spirit after that. :2snowman

:smiling

well today changing living room around little to see where I want to put the tree up.So I can get use to the stuff in different place and all. But had to put little snowman light on a table with christmas placemat.:2snowman

Last night I made Amoreland snowman cozie here is the link to the picture of it.http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=89647&highlight=snowoman

craziebunny that is cute. :)

I have my snowman basket finished except for the face. I'm thinking of using puff paint for it. It turned out so cute! will have to get some pictures taken of it to post on here.

Archived