Snowtime like the present to crochet CAL

darski

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
craziebunny that is cute. :)

I have my snowman basket finished except for the face. I'm thinking of using puff paint for it. It turned out so cute! will have to get some pictures taken of it to post on here.

:clapCan't wait to see your snowman!:2snowman

We moved, and haven't had internet access for two weeks :eek... but I got a lot of crocheting done! I made the snowman potholder from 'Ultimate Book of Potholders'

th_006-3.jpg

And I tried to make a snowman picture frame I had saw here on Crochetville but I couldn't remember what hers looked like so I tried to make up my own :blush

th_004-13.jpg

Everyone's snowmen are so cute!

Tina

Thank you, both. I wrote up the picture frame snowman in original patterns links.... :think if anyone would care to make one...

I had to put in that picture of our youngest sitting in the snow when we lived in Michigan. He was freezing cold; but he didn't want to come inside-- until his hands started hurting, and he started to cry. :P

Tina

Here's my snowman basket. I have to add the face yet.

HPIM0286.jpg

I forgot about the snowman pot holder in that book. I might have to make that up to add to the basket for my mom for xmas!

We moved, and haven't had internet access for two weeks :eek... but I got a lot of crocheting done! I made the snowman potholder from 'Ultimate Book of Potholders'

th_006-3.jpg

And I tried to make a snowman picture frame I had saw here on Crochetville but I couldn't remember what hers looked like so I tried to make up my own :blush

th_004-13.jpg

Everyone's snowmen are so cute!

Tina

these are totally wonderful!!! love that picture frame. :hug

I found another link for us from Rachel's finds for this week...

Too many snowmen tote/gift bag

This snowman bottle topper was new at Crochet Pattern Central recently... don't know if anyone saw it yet or not. Says it will fit an 8 oz. bottle. And the Annies Attic FPD for Nov. 24th is a snowman trio! It's so cute! I am never going to get any of my projects done, I keep wanting to make more snowmen! :2snowman

Tina

Well, I am back at my stocking but it is very hard on my wrist and I don't know why that is. I am at the long red section just now and hope to get this done by the weekend's end.

It really is kinda cute. the only problem is that I will have to fit the gift into the stocking. I bought a little weaving loom but I have to get rid of the box for it to work and the teddy that I found (majorly cute overload!!! :wlol ) will fill the stocking.

Archived