Pup Poop Pouch

kusine

One of my dogs likes to potty on her morning walk, but in the summer, I usually don't have pockets in which to carry plastic baggies to pick up her offerings. Yes, sometimes I'm still wearing my pajamas. We walk before 6:00 AM and besides, my pjs are cute. :)

So, I present to you the Pup Poop Pouch, with Little Miss Kaylee-Brat in attendance, since she's a photo-hog:

puppooppouch.jpg

Crocheted in single crochet in the round with leftover CottonTots. I just love that yarn! A button makes it removable for washing and leash changes.

Thank you, everyone!

And Kaylee would thank you, too, if I told her the compliments she was getting. However, she already knows how cute she is and uses it to get away with far too much stuff. I can't add to her ammunition! :) But thank you.

For those interested, I do shar pei rescue with Shar Pei Savers, and Kaylee's a foster we just couldn't give up.

(And no, Rebecca, I didn't know you had pei in the past! They're such cute little pains in the butts, aren't they? :) )

What a great idea! I wish more people would 'take care' of their dogs in this respect. Maybe if they had 'Pup Poop Pouches', they would!!

That is so cute!! :manyheart the dog, I :heart shar-peis although I've never owned one.

The bag is nice too, fortunately we live outside the city on 3 acres so I don't need one for my doggie doo.

:frog

The bag is cute (I've just used cotten tots for the first time with a little backpack and I love it!), the dog is even cuter! Mych nicer than the fanny pack I use in the summer (although it's also stuffed with treats). Might have to make one myself. Love the colors too! Patty

Aww, your doggie is a cutie. :manyheart Some friends of ours have a Shar Pei named Kayla.

I made this poop bag for my dachshund, also with Cotton Tots! Ha :) I used plain white, though.

I'm usless when it comes to making stuff up on my own. Would you be willing to share your pattern, or at least the basic steps you took? I have a pet sitting business and this would make a great gift for my clients with dogs. THANKS!

Archived