I want to kill my cat.........UPDATED Posted picture of my devil cat

0829081447d.jpgThe other day my two kittens were inside my house. One of them got into my yarn and tore the band off the yarn and unraveled it from the skein. He made it into a big knot. The worst part is it is the expensive Paton eyelash yarn! I was so mad at him. I wanted to kill him :lol. I put the blame on my husband since he let the kittens in. He knows not to when I have yarn out. TO make it up to me my husband has been working for days trying to untangle the yarn and make it into a ball. He always says I HATE THIS YARN! as he tries to untangle it.

I bet that he thinks twice next time before letting the cats in while I have yarn out :lol. I have included in the post a picture of the devil cat that unraveled my yarn. His name is Homer. He is named after Homer Simpson from the Simpsons.

Homer is mommy's little devil & his brother Garfield is mommy's little angel!!

it's always the cute ones. i'd like to say that those antics will stop once the kittens get older, but my 8 year old tabby continually runs off with my yarn while i'm working. *sigh* and we still love them anyway!

He also looks like my Mr. Pees who passed on this past May, very sudden. We still have his brother with us though and 3 new kittens (under 6 months). Many items have gone missing, chewed beyond recognition or moved to locations only the cats know of and they aren't forthcoming with info.

He is a cutie!

:lol We have an orange tabby just like him. His name is Flash because he'll run out the door in a flash. He's an inside cat, but he really shouldn't be.... he's just a mess. He's so destructive! But then he repents and cuddles up and acts like he's sorry.... :manyheart

I've talked to SO many people who have orange tabbys, and they always tell me what a hand-full they are! I wonder if there's some genetic connection! :think

I got one for you, the other day we came home and I found my ball of yarn in the toilet (thank goddness the kids flushed before they left) I always find yarn around the house even socks, our cat, his name is leo the lion because he's an orange tabby too.

I got one for you, the other day we came home and I found my ball of yarn in the toilet (thank goddness the kids flushed before they left) I always find yarn around the house even socks, our cat, his name is leo the lion because he's an orange tabby too.

Oh my! :eek We always leave the toilet lids down to make sure kitty doesn't try to drink the water. I never thought that a cat would drop yarn into it!

:lol We have an orange tabby just like him. His name is Flash because he'll run out the door in a flash. He's an inside cat, but he really shouldn't be.... he's just a mess. He's so destructive! But then he repents and cuddles up and acts like he's sorry.... :manyheart

I've talked to SO many people who have orange tabbys, and they always tell me what a hand-full they are! I wonder if there's some genetic connection! :think

There are many people who have cats who believe that the orange cats are the most mischevious and have the most boisterous temperaments! In fact, one of my old veterinarians, now passed on, did an informal study over the years in his practice, and it was his belief also that marmalade (orange) cats are the most devilish. He also believed that many behaviors seemed to be joined somehow to the cat's color. Of course, that was just from what he had seen in his years of practice, there is no official word out on this, but my own experiences also seem to coincide with his.

Your Homer is just adorable, and I myself am of the belief that God made cats adorable so that we don't kill them! :lol As devilish as they can be from time to time, though, I couldn't live without them! My kitty-kids are my life! :manyheart

There must be something about this color of cat. We have had several orange cats over the years and they all had a devillish side :P. I have one right now Tommy that is a sweet little angel until he gets under the couch and then the devil takes over, having a cat suddenly grab your foot when you are watching a horror movie in the dark is life changing :lol.

When I obtained my Tiger, my vet said orange and white males were usually good-tempered. He is definitely an indoor cat, always looking for a warm place to curl up for his nap. And he rarely goes after my yarn.

My black and white male on the other hand...

Archived