I'm new to Crochetville!

yarnlover66

Hello Everyone!:cheer

I'm new to Crochetville. I ran across this site by accident tonight and I'm so glad I did. I spent a long time looking at pictures of everyone's projects. I have some questions and perhaps the answers are on this site someplace. However, I'm going to ask one tonight before I head to bed. I saw a pineapple shawl and a wristbag that I would love to have the patterns to. Are those posted on this site? Can someone tell me how to access those patterns?

Little bit about myself--I've been crocheting since Feb 1992. I do projects in both yarn and thread. I am addicted and would love to share pictures of some of the projects that I've completed. I need to learn how to set up a blog. This is so great, because I think my friends who don't crochet are getting sick of seeing pictures of all my projects. I think I have finally found some "friends" that share the same interests! LOL

Teresa

Welcome! I'm fairly new to and loving this site. You're gonna like it here!!

Hi Teresa, I too ran across this site by accident, and it's the best mistake I ever made (oh, apart from my first child!). I love it here, and check up every day. I love looking at everyone's projects - inspires me, and keeps me going with mine, so I can get them up there too. Hope to see yours soon.

StarFish

Hello Everyone!:cheer

I'm new to Crochetville. I ran across this site by accident tonight and I'm so glad I did. I spent a long time looking at pictures of everyone's projects. I have some questions and perhaps the answers are on this site someplace. However, I'm going to ask one tonight before I head to bed. I saw a pineapple shawl and a wristbag that I would love to have the patterns to. Are those posted on this site? Can someone tell me how to access those patterns?

Little bit about myself--I've been crocheting since Feb 1992. I do projects in both yarn and thread. I am addicted and would love to share pictures of some of the projects that I've completed. I need to learn how to set up a blog. This is so great, because I think my friends who don't crochet are getting sick of seeing pictures of all my projects. I think I have finally found some "friends" that share the same interests! LOL

Teresa

Hi Teresa, :welcome to Crochetville! I see that no one answered your questions about the patterns. The pineapple shawl pattern is free on the net and the wristbag (we know it as AJ's Wristbag) is free here on Crochetville.

Pineapple Shawl Please note these corrections when making it:

The size yarn and hook you use will depend on how big or small you want it. Use a large hook (J or K)

You follow the pattern exactly as written except:

On row 1 you only need 17 dc, including beg ch-3

On row 3 you will have 34 dc, including beg ch-3

Otherwise, follow the pattern and you should be ok.

AJ's Wristbag

Thank you so much for the welcomes! I can't wait to post some of my pictures soon.

Also thanks so much for the patterns. I want to try those patterns just as soon as I get back from Hobby Lobby! :-)

I think I'm addicted to this website already!

Hi Teresa,:hi:welcome to Crochetville. We love pictures here of works in progress and projects completed.:clap

This is the neatest web site around. Lots of nice and helpful people with a great sense of humor.:lol Lots of ideas for future projects. Problem is that the future project list gets longer and longer.:blush

Glad to have you here and happy crocheting.:yay

welcome teresa. this is a great place, you will love it here. glad that diamond answered your question, been gone for a bit and am now just catching up(puter is broke so am snagging sons :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol ) anyways hope to see you often. watch out though its addictive :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Archived