Bernat Glow-in-the-Dark Yarn!!!!

http://www.bernat.com/product.php?LGC=glowinthedark

I want this yarn. Lots of it, in every color. Want it bad!!!

Has anyone seen any in person or used it yet? What is it like "in person"? Does it really glow? (and how much?)

Dang, have I mentioned how much I want this yarn????

Tricia

I saw it yesterday at Michaels when I went to get some cottontots.. I thought the skeins were teeny tiny and not a good deal for the $. But the lady at the register gave me a 20$ off of my next purchase so maybe I will try it? who knows.

Oh my Gosh!! That looks like too much fun!!!!!!! Let me see.12 and 17 year old granddaughters...headbands, neckchains (new thing here) OH OH OH >shoelaces!!!!

I can really see it in a round ripple, basic black, with a glow in the dark stripe every 8, 10, 12 rows........UH OH!!!!!!!!

I can honestly say Grandma's are free to have fun...We have age on our side, as our excuse...like I need one!!! More crochet fun! :D

I was just at Michael's and didn't have time to look at all the yarn...:(

I'll be near there again on Tuesday, so I'll have to stop in "quick" (never seems to be as quick as others want :eek).

that ravely picture is so fun! it would make a great trick or treat bag. how about a teddy bear or a stuffed toy? fun for kids at bedtime.

or if you're having a birthday slumber party for the little girl in your life...they would make great favors if you made like: bracelets, headbands, etc. the girls can play with them overnight.

how about a little afghan for your little one for the car? for those rides at night.

Archived