FINISHED--- PICTURES ADDED ---ALL SQUARES NEEDED RECEIVED! --help w/ comfortghan

eyrthmother1

Just to let everyone know, I finished crocheting the squares together w/ an edge tonight. It will be a day or 2 before I can get a picture (I rely on my bf since I don't have a digi cam). I think it turned out absotively posilutely gorgeous!! Thank you to everyone who tried to help me w/ this. It was so appreciated.

Sandy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all, I just had picts taken of our beautiful afghan and wanted to share them w/ you. We do good work together :)

my photobucket charity album here

full afghan

cancerafghan001.jpg

cancerafghan005.jpg

the joining on the back

cancerafghan010.jpg

It is awesome. Sorry I couldn't send one. I just can't get the square to work.

Jessica,always remember that it's the thought that counts. and you helped cheer us on, and that is an effort towards it also :)

Sandy

It's beautiful! You guys did a wonderful job!:clap Hopefully someday I'll be able to do this square :lol!

I just had a thought as I was finishing reading all the posts, and this 1 (and also jessica's). When krystal 1st came out w/ her daisy pattern, I tried it and could NOT do it, at all. so I put the pattern aside for a bit (in my case was about a yr, lol, just cuz I was very intimidated by it) and when I went back to the pattern, was able to get 1 whipped out and sent to her finally.

So, maybe put the pattern aside, breathe, relax, do other patterns, and then try again at a later date. It may "click" better when its not for a specific afghan. Just a thought. :think:think

Sandy

Archived