I need some feedback.

I usually really hate brown, but this chocolaty brown along with a bright colour (pink, green, blue) is absolutely adorable :) I am sure they will love it :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I downloaded the pattern, but unfortunately it's only in diagram. I couldn't find anywhere on that site that gave the written instructions. It does however, give instructions for crocheting with a diagram. Guess I'll have to bite the bullet and try to learn reading that. Up until this point I have avoided all patterns that were only in diagram. Thanks

Love it!! :yay. I've used med. rose and med. brown colors before and it was beautiful.

If you know what stitches the symbols stand for, you can write it out. I know the circle is ch, the X is sc, but I'm not sure of the others :think. Is it a hdc, dc, trc, or a dc, trc, dtrc :think?

Ellie 13

I'm making this blanket ( baby) i don't know about the brown. I feel like it is the wrong shade. but then again I wonder if DH has influenced me because he doesn't like it. SO please some honest feed back about the color combo.

TIA

2694001906_c972a7eff7.jpg

I like it. Brown is my favourite colour but (and this is just my taste). In this pattern, the brown looks a bit too 'harsh'. I think a lighter colour brown would have blended it much better. Again this is just my taste :)

I like it and I love the brown, I don't think it's too harsh. On the contrary, I find it quite bold. IMO, a lighter brown might have looked a bit wishy-washy. I would have chosen those colours - in fact, I was thinking of making a baby blanket in turquoise and chocolate brown, as this colour combination is everywhere in the clothes shops in Germany this summer.

And the pattern? Please, please, pretty please?!

I downloaded the pattern, but unfortunately it's only in diagram. I couldn't find anywhere on that site that gave the written instructions. It does however, give instructions for crocheting with a diagram. Guess I'll have to bite the bullet and try to learn reading that. Up until this point I have avoided all patterns that were only in diagram. Thanks

me too but these are quite easy, if you need any help let me know.

I like it and I love the brown, I don't think it's too harsh. On the contrary, I find it quite bold. IMO, a lighter brown might have looked a bit wishy-washy. I would have chosen those colours - in fact, I was thinking of making a baby blanket in turquoise and chocolate brown, as this colour combination is everywhere in the clothes shops in Germany this summer.

And the pattern? Please, please, pretty please?!

http://www.mypicot.com/mc1005.html

its in PDF form and chart i also extend my help if you need it to read/translate the pattern. Its really easy once you get the hang of it.

I love your color choices and the pattern - great work! I agree with everyone else, brown and pink are a very in color combo right now. A few months ago, I wouldn't have liked it, but I love it now.

Kris

I like it. Brown is my favourite colour but (and this is just my taste). In this pattern, the brown looks a bit too 'harsh'. I think a lighter colour brown would have blended it much better. Again this is just my taste :)

That is kinda my problem I feel like it is just not the 'right' shade. I want something a bit richer i guess. Next time I think i may just use the charcoal and pink rather then brown.

Archived