July Charity Square-A-Long (July 18th - 21st)

Hello! We are just about to start our next round, which will be July 18th - 21st! Here are the rules for those of you who are newbies . . .

1) Make charity squares in any size(s), color(s), and shape(s)!

2) Donate them to the charity(ies) of your choice!

3) Have FUN during the round - sending in updates as you'd like!

4) Post your round total by Tuesday night (the round goes from Friday morning when you get started until Monday night when you're done)!

"SEE" you soon! :cheer:hook:yay

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in. I just have to decide where to send the squares! I will be getting my basket ready tonight. Thursday is grocery day. Then when I get up on Friday I will be ready to go!!!:cheer

I've missed this the past 2 months because things were just too busy. But I am definitely in for this month. I will be making 12" squares.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, you guys are signing up and preparing!!! I'll be making squares for Hospice lapghans and finishing up a few that are already done and due NEXT WEEK! :yes

This looks like fun. Can't participate this month, but I will definately keep my eyes looking for this next month (Cherri and Suzanne - give me a nudge if I forget pretty please)

I'd like to join this one. I won't be able to get many squares done but I'd like to make as many as I can of the 12" squares. They will be for the afghans I'm organizing for the peoples who lost there homes in a wild fire. Here's the link to the thread if any one's interested. 11 Comfortghans

I'm in, though I probably won't be able to make many as I'm going on a camping trip (preparing for it after I get off work today), but I'll make some 12'' squares for the afghan Kenly wants to give her MIL

If I have time, I'll make up squares for a baby afghan for badrhinogillett's NICU babies, but that might be a bit much...

Hello, everyone! Sorry I wasn't here this morning to get us going with my cheering us on, but I'm here now!! :cheer:cheer:cheer

Looks like we have a small group (at least so far), but that's okay! :yes I have all of my supplies together and will be working on my squares (and hiding ends of lapghans already completed) tonight! I'll also post my total for the day and hope some or all of you do the same! :yay

I'm off to get a quick dinner, pick up the house, and then get started. I can't crochet or knit on an empty tummy or in a messy house! ;)

LET'S GO TEAM!!! :cheer:yay:clap

I have 2 12" squares done so far today. Haven't been feeling well all day so I haven't crocheted much (usually crochet takes my mind of the pain but it's not working this time)

Julee

Hello! I am done crocheting for the night and have 15 squares done for Day # 1! I haven't set an actual goal for the weekend since I'll be hiding ends on other lapghans I've already made, but I'm HAPPY with what I got done so far!

How are YOU coming along?! :hook

Archived