July Charity Square-A-Long (July 18th - 21st)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOOD MORNING!! :manyheart

It's been a strange week, and it's hard for me to believe that it's a Saturday! I will be doing some organizing around the house, run a few errands, and crochet squares in between! I'll be back tonight to give you guys my total for today! :crocheting

Have a GREAT day, and HAPPY SQUARE MAKING!! :yay:clap:yay

Didn't even start yet: yesterday was dh's 50th birthday and had a party for him last night (not too big, but still had some preparing and it went late). Tired today, but I'll get going on that 2nd lapghan for your hospice cause, Suzanne. Do what I can in the next 3 days.

deb

I'm sorry to say I only got 2 done yesterday and todays number will be low too. I'm getting ready to write up the pattern for my 12" square so I won't be doing much crocheting today. But I will get a couple done though.

Have a great day all!!

Julee

I finished a 4th square today and put it together with some other squares, I'm putting a border on it now. Then I'll make some more squares.

I got 6 - 8" squares done yesterday for August's charity blitz. I would have gotten a couple more done but we had a :stormand the power went out. :yell. That brings my total to 11 dishcloths & 6 squares. :)

I'm not going to be able to participate this month as I'm in Texas and all my yarn is back in Georgia. I'm looking forward to joining you again in August. Go for it! :clap:cheer:clap

I got 3 more 10 inch squares done yesterday. Off to do a few more for today. Slow but sure :lol

I'm also trying to finish up my 2nd Cathedral rose window I'm so close and can't concentrate on the squares long.

How is everyone coming along today?! :cheer:cheer:cheer

I've been working on squares and hiding ends on the Hospice lapghans! I can't wait to get these done so that I can start working on some other projects! I'll be back later to post my total so far! :yay

I've unfortunately only gotten 7.5 completed so far, 2 12" and almost 6 6" squares. I took it to the camping trip Friday/Saturday, but didn't have the time I planned on.

My goal, complete at least 6 more six inch squares for the baby ghan and see if I can turn another square into a premie hat... (not so sure about that one)

Hey, everyone! Sorry I didn't come back online last night with my total or all day today. My FIL went into cardiac arrest last night, and we were at the hospital until almost 2:00 this morning. And then we've been back and forth to the hospital all day and will be doing that the rest of the week as well. Anyway, my grand total is 39 squares for this round! :hook

Please let us know what YOUR total is! I will post the Grand Total after everyone has posted theirs and when I'm able to get back to the computer!

Thanks for your patience!! :yes

I'm so sorry to hear about your FatherInLaw. Your family will be in my prayers.

My total for this round is 3 caps. I tried out a new pattern this month that I am really happy with. I'm looking forward to next month!

Patty

I am sorry to hear about your FIL I am praying that he'll get better :hug

Please take care of yourself too :hug I know exhausting it is to balance things when loved ones are in the hospital

My total for this month's round is

16 - 4"

25 - 6"

4 - 8"

10 - 12"

Grand total is 55 squares

Archived