July Charity Square-A-Long (July 18th - 21st)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello! It's been a CRAZY week with my FIL in the hospital (he came home yesterday after he had a combo pacemaker/difibulator put in - Praise God!), and I've been waiting on a few more totals. Here is our GRAND TOTAL for the month using the individual totals . . .

dorothysgirls – 33

detroitdeb – ???

jessicagil – 34

hseger – 12

CrossB4Me – 3 Caps

cshort – 15

pineknott – 10

Cherri – 54 (Dishcloths & Saltines)

Uwcheese – ???

CroJulee – 2

christinanthemum – 11

KellyA – 55

LavenderBear – 39

GRAND TOTAL - - - - - > 263 Squares & 3 Caps!!! :cheer:yay:cheer

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! The August Charity Square-A-Long round is coming SOON! It will be this coming weekend, which is August 15th - 18th. :yay

This will be the LAST round that I will be leading due to my attending college full-time between two colleges and taking care of our new grandson, who was born last week! It's been two years that I have been the leader, and I would LOVE to see it continue on, if one of you would like to PM me and let me know you'd like to do so! :yes

The rules are the same - - - make charity squares in the sizes, patterns, and colors you choose and give them to the charity of your choice! Some of us also make "granny daughters" (first round of granny squares), "saltines" (first two rounds of granny squares), or preemie afghans (varying in sizes). It's up to YOU to decide! :hook

If you would like to join us, please let us know by signing up in the August thread! Also, please post your round total by Tuesday night after the round has ended! :manyheart

"See" you soon! :cheer:clap:cheer

Suzanne, glad your FIL is doing better.

By the way, I don't know how many squares I did last month, but I have two lapghans I'm sending you via Laurie this weekend. I'm not joining the square-a-thon this weekend, as I just finished two star RR's for teakaycee, and am going to get back to my other project.

Deb

Archived