squares needed

beth eathorne

My dh is a troop leader for Boy Scouts. He has part of this troop since his boyhood. One of the men who has been an adult leader since my dh was first there has found out he has cancer..The doctors have told him to get his affairs in order. This is so sad to all of us. This man had his only son drown at 18 on a family trip to the lake. The son fell off the dock and hit his head and drown. It was late and no one noticed him gone for awhile. Then just a couple of years ago his only grandson died in almost the same way. The little one was 4 and walked off and slipped and fell into the water.

I would like some help making him a comfortghan to take to his chemo treatments. Squares 8 inchs of any colors of Red Heart would be appreciated.

Beth,

I will get a couple done for you. Just pm me your address and let me know what color you would like. Will be praying for your friend and his family.

Gayla

ladies i have to say your response has been just overwhelming...thank you from the bottom of my heart...when i start getting the squares in i will get them put together and show you my progress.. i plan to give me a card with a diagram and show where all the squares came from...i have had a couple of ladies at church also working on this with me so it will be a comfortghan.

If you need more squares, PM an addy and I'll send some. Everyone in my family has a been a Boy or Girl Scout for at least 8 years of their life (some longer). One of the things a scout learns is "To help where I am needed". :hug to all.

Ellie 13

Archived