squares needed

beth eathorne

oh ladies the postman must have thought it was Christmas today...i got huge bundle of packages and in there were squares from,

dorthysgirls, hayhook, susie44,cshort,redheart, crochettingmama and gayla holloway.

they are wonderful and i hope to start getting my squares finished to fill in and get it put together in the next few days. will ge a picture posted as soon as i get it laid out.

i also got a square from jessicagil when the postman brought my bills back around.. yuck on the bills

love the square..

KellyA i got your squares today and they are just what i wanted. i am almost finished with a prayer shawl for a friend from my job and will be starting on this when i am done. thanks again ladies for all of your help. you are awsome.

I got more squares in the mail today from KatieG and craftykitten. Thanks ladies. i am done with the prayer shawl i was working on and am now making squares of my own . Hope to start putting them together tomorrow.

thanks again ladies.

I got squares in from craziebunny and crochetstepmom. I am now working to lay out and see what i need to make to fill in. thanks for the wonderful squares so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ladies sorry not to have posted anything for a little while. i have had some medical issues of my own and have not finished the blanket yet but am getting it put together and will be done soon. I have plenty of squares and want to thank everyone for your help.

Archived