Hobby Lobby Surprise!

I was at my local Hobby Lobby today and was so excited to find a new line of I Love This Yarn! It is a holiday collection of varigated yarn for different holidays. They have about 3 different ones for Christmas, 2 for the 4th of July, and 1 that is in Halloween colors! It is SO cool looking!!! I didn't have the $ to buy any but I sure will when I have the extra money!!!

I was at my local Hobby Lobby today and was so excited to find a new line of I Love This Yarn! It is a holiday collection of varigated yarn for different holidays. They have about 3 different ones for Christmas, 2 for the 4th of July, and 1 that is in Halloween colors! It is SO cool looking!!! I didn't have the $ to buy any but I sure will when I have the extra money!!!

The HL by my house had that about a month ago. I bought all they had of the patriotic ILTY (both varigaiteds) which wasnt much...4 skeins of the one I really liked, and 5 of the other. I'm making a giant granny afghan with the 5 skeins... Not sure what to do with the other one, I am doing a swatch for knitting with it...since there wasnt much there. I might knit a scarf with that one.

Oh no! I definately need to stay out of that store if there's new yarn on the shelves. My stashbusting score won't survive if there's a sale and new colors of that yarn.

I love that yarn.

:manyheart

I saw the new holiday yarns the other day when I was in there. The fall colors are beautiful Did you also notice down on the bottom shelves (here anyway) they have also come out with small skiens of sport weight ILTY. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks and feels wonderful.

Debby

I saw the new holiday yarns the other day when I was in there. The fall colors are beautiful Did you also notice down on the bottom shelves (here anyway) they have also come out with small skiens of sport weight ILTY. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks and feels wonderful.

Debby

Haven't noticed that yet! I'll have to keep my eye out for them!!!

I am with Jessicagil

Southern Calif here also and we don't have a Hobby Lobby

Was it their own brand of yarn or a brand name of yarn?:think

Sounds fun.

It is Hobby Lobby brand yarn and it is called I Love This Yarn. It is wonderful! I will never use Red Heart again! It is so much softer and beautiful to work with. I feel bad for all of you who don't have a Hobby Lobby but I'm sure you can order online.

It's on Sale starting 6/21! $2.22 each. I'll have to go and see all the new colors.

I can't wait! Too bad they are closed on Sundays.

:manyheart

Oh dear, oh dear, I feel a yarn binge coming on. :lol Holiday ILTY...now what could I make with them??? Must go get some to have on hand. I know I'll think of something to do with them...and Halloween yarn?

That would be black and orange right? Team colors of my beloved Orioles. :yay

The Halloween varigated yarn is orange, yellow, black, white, and purple. I really like it! I am going tomorrow and get some. Not sure what I am going to make but I feel the need to have some on hand! It really is my favorite yarn to use.

I was thinking about making some Christmas tree skirts, but I didn't have any yarn for it yet. I'll have to go by HL and check the holiday yarn out! Thanks for letting us know about it:)

The Halloween varigated yarn is orange, yellow, black, white, and purple. I really like it! I am going tomorrow and get some. Not sure what I am going to make but I feel the need to have some on hand! It really is my favorite yarn to use.

There are actually 2 Halloween colors. There is the one you described, and the other is called Candy Corn. It is orange, yellow and white. My HL has had the holiday line of yarn for over a month now.

Archived