9 point Solid Center Round Ripple

stormdrac

RRPINKMYCENTERDESIGN-1.jpgRRPINKCENTERDETAIL-1.jpg

I created this afghan a couple of years ago and finally got around to writing up the pattern. It is on my blog, link is here. Enjoy and let me know what you think. I am currently working it in baby yarn and have a few people working it in worsted weight. I hope to add the required yardage of both, soon.

I told myself not to look directly into the RR and everything would be ok. But it's pink! and therefor I could not resist. Now I MUST try it...an RR in (Caron) SS.

:lol

Very nice, you did a great job. It's funny, pink is not a color for me but I really enjoy looking at other people's pink items. This is a really nice RR and thanks for the pattern.

~ Debby

thank you for sharing your pattern, it's a lovely design

I really need to stop looking at round ripples. :lol Have to finish the one I'm working on and do the Aztec Sun, I've promised but this one has potential.

OK, I just started this one today. I ran into a couple of snags - either I can't count or my stitches were off. But I finally just stopped frogging and decided to roll with it and its working itself out nicely. :)

Thanks for posting this pattern! I love me an RR!:P

Archived