Even if there is a sale.............

2458838191_59b24bcddf_m.jpg2459670230_8c4a6f3b30_m.jpg

I will not buy more thread....I will not buy more thread.....:2nono

2458834299_6c3aa43b0e_m.jpg2459666498_3a0db0e62b_m.jpg

I will not buy more yarn.....I will not buy more yarn.......:2nono

Dadgum it!!!!!:grumpy:grumpy:grumpy

Maybe you should have the sale. Holy cats, you have alot of yarn and thread. I wish I had a room that I could devote to just my yarn and craft stuff. Now do you remember what all you have or do you have to take inventory every once in a while.

I don't know...looks like there was room for another shelf up on that wall! :devil

DO NOT TEMPT ME!!!!!

(I have already been on the Knitpicks website today......but have not ordered yet.....even though I really want the wood knitting needle set and some lace weight yarn!)

My dad gave me some great advice recently (I could have used this about 20 years ago :lol). He said: "First you find a place for it (or a project to do), then you buy what you need."

Do you realize how much money I could have saved if I had gotten this advice when I really needed it and would have listened to it.

I love to buy yarn/thread too. I am very limited as to how much I can have due to lack of space, but I always feel like I need to buy more then I never have what I need for my next project.

Well I don't have close to that much, but I do have one LARGE basket overflowing with yarn. I swore I wouldn't need to go into a second container. Oooops! I did. I started a large plastic container with what won't fit in the basket. I think I'm on my way.....:eek

Ok I use to just buy enough, well maybe one more, for the project I was working on.

Then I started to buy stuff for future projects. I have no will power when it comes to yarn and thread.

I like the cabinet you have your thread in.:sighNow if I had something like that, I could get rid of all my plastic.

Good luck on not buying any more, even if there is a sale. I don't make promises I know I can't keep.:devil

Ok I use to just buy enough, well maybe one more, for the project I was working on.

Then I started to buy stuff for future projects. I have no will power when it comes to yarn and thread.

I like the cabinet you have your thread in.:sighNow if I had something like that, I could get rid of all my plastic.

Good luck on not buying any more, even if there is a sale. I don't make promises I know I can't keep.:devil

I appreciate the wishes for good luck, but ya'lls hoodoo must not be too good!:devil I caved and ordered some lace weight from knitpicks! But, to my good, it will never see my closet...it is immediately going into a knit shawl pattern I found.

My thread cabinet is my old dining room hutch. When we bought a new dining room set, I could not bear to part with this. Dh's mother gave it to us as a wedding present. So we moved it to the my craft room. Works perfect to hold my thread!:manyheart

Looks good, but if you have floor to ceiling shelves for your yarn.... Well, there's plenty of space there for materials for future projects.

Thanks for the smiles.

LOL.. :lol I don't have nearly that much yarn :yarn ... I had to smile :D when I looked at those pics..thinking if I had that much yarn/thread my husband would leave me!!! Well if I ever want him to leave I know what I have to do!!!!:devil

You have room to double stack the bottom of that buffet . . . .

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

I will not buy more thread, I will not buy more thread.......

What you cannot see are the 2 large tubs inside the closet full of thread!!!:eek

Archived