Finished the Noahs Ark Baby Blanket!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's so cute! you've done a great job of it

that was so fast! great job!

Hi,

I was wondering if someone who has this pattern already could pm or email me with the material requirements for the project. I've just ordered the magazine from Crochet Australia online, but was hoping to look for materials at Spotlight tomorrow (if I am not working...)

I'd especially like to know hook size needed and yarn requirements, especially if they give the amount in length (I'll have to substitute as TLC Cotton Plus isn't available here...)

Thanks,

Marika

PS - I am assuming this sort of request does not contravene copyright guidelines and such, but if it does, I am happy to remove it (am also happy to provide proof of my pattern purchase to the powers that be or the information provider :).)

• 3 months later...

Please help! I'm trying to work on this blanket and can't get through row 1. I'm confused as to the instructions when it say to "dc dec in next 3 chs, twice". Can you please explain this stitch to me?? I think I'm going to go crazy!!!!! Thanks!

I might have posted already, but you did a great job on this. I did the same pattern, but made lots of additions to it. I gave it to a member of our church vestry who had a baby this last spring and the baby really responded well to it when she had her "tummy" time on it.

Isn't this one of the coolest patterns ever?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived