Have you ever ordered from peaches-creme.com?

I love Peaches & Creme yarn, but my Walmart doesnt carry a very big selection of it and I would like to buy different colors and larger amounts.

Their website doesn't look very professional and I usually wouldn't buy from a site like it, so I was wondering if anyone has ordered from it and how was your experience?

Thanks!

Oooh good question.....I've been looking also to hopefully get some peaches n cream cotton from the website too. I'm gonna check in later to see what everyone else thinks about it !

I have ordered from them with absolutely no problem. I ordered several of the grab bag specials. Delivery was prompt and I loved what a got. I wouldn't hesitate to order from then again.

I love the site. I can get cones that are not available at other stores and the delivery was quick. I think that the site is bare bones to allow them to offer a nice price on their product. Website design can be pricy by a bare bones site they can save overhead and provide a lower price to us. I love the site. Shipping is sometimes a bit pricey but again it is worth it for the quick delivery and lower priced yarn.

I love the site. I can get cones that are not available at other stores and the delivery was quick. I think that the site is bare bones to allow them to offer a nice price on their product. Website design can be pricy by a bare bones site they can save overhead and provide a lower price to us. I love the site. Shipping is sometimes a bit pricey but again it is worth it for the quick delivery and lower priced yarn.

YAY!!! I'm so glad to hear it! :cheer

I completely understand that web design is expensive :yes And, I can appreciate them keeping the cost down.

I just wanted to make sure before I gave them too much personal info ;)

THANKS!!!!

I ordered from them maybe a month ago and had a good experience. Service was quick and I loved the grab bags I ordered. I ordered some other closeout yarn as well.

I thought there shipping was a bit high but since what I ordered was a good deal, it made up for it.

They are located about an hour from where I live, so next time I have a day off I might drive over to their store and check them out. Unfortunatelry they have no weekend hours.

If I do, I'll be sure to post.

Blue Ridge Mountain Girl

I too have ordered from there. Both times were quick service. The shipping is a bit high (what's new with gas?) but when you think about having to drive somewhere to get it all...it's definitely worth it. Plus those cones (including the honeysuckle and petalspun) are just such a great value. Good prices, good customer service...the last time, they threw in a bunch of free tear-off type leaflets, and even a color catalog (must have spent some $, eh)

Yes, I have and I'd order again in a heartbeat. At first glance it seems like their shipping is really high (and it is) but they're yarns are cheaper priced than at other sites. I did a lot of comparioson shopping and even with the higher shipping it was still cheaper to order thru them.

They ship fast too! I had mine in a few days.

I do miss peaches n cream here in Australia. I haven't found anything close to it yet. Love cotton washies, dishies, potties, hotties, pursies....(all the good things you can make from their yarn lol)

I have ordered from them, and would definitely do so again. As others have said, the shipping is a little high, but if you order enough, you can make it worth it. Also, their selection is great, especially the grab bags.

Let's see my last order from them was $108. I love this place. The prices are great the turn around from order to delivery is very quick.

Their customer service is the best.

I love the fact that I can order straight from the mfg. They have great specials and they have some colors that no one else has.

I order from them about every 2 months or so.:hook

I havn't ordered from them, but seeing the comments I just might have to... did you see all the colors available for size 10 thread??? I have NO WHERE NEAR that kind of selection at any store near me... might have to check it out... in a few months.. when my husband lifts the yarn embargo :rofl

You could also try Herschners. The site is always having sales, plus, they do offer some colors online.

I order the catalogs. This way I can see more. Plus, I just received a new catalog from Mary Maxim. Wow!! There were alot of colors & types of the peaches & cream. Plus cones too! Great prices also. Maybe peaches & cream has a catalog? Sometimes its easier to order a catalog. Offers way more than websites.

Plus, I also do alot of price comparison online. One just not ever knows who has the better deals.

I ordered 4 grab bags and I was very pleased with my selections. I think this site is fairly new since they used to be under Elmore-Pisbagh. Maybe they decided that people know them more as Peaches and Cream and decided to make a new site. It will probably get more professional as time goes by. Don't hesitate to order from them.

I have order from them on several occassion and I love the prompt service I received. They are very fast on delivery time. Their grab bags and specials are great. I think you will love the service you receive from them. They also carry double ply cones which I use for making rugs or hot pads. Hugs :manyheart

For those of you that have a Michaels near you. I was in there last weekend and they are now carrying huge skiens of peaches and cream yarn in lots of different colors. They were just over $7 a skein and I don't remember how many ounces they are. But they are way, way bigger than the usual little balls that you see in most stores. They are NOT cones, but skiens of yarn in alot of new colors. I meant to post this earlier and completely forgot about it till I saw this thread.

Debby

For those of you that have a Michaels near you. I was in there last weekend and they are now carrying huge skiens of peaches and cream yarn in lots of different colors. They were just over $7 a skein and I don't remember how many ounces they are. But they are way, way bigger than the usual little balls that you see in most stores. They are NOT cones, but skiens of yarn in alot of new colors. I meant to post this earlier and completely forgot about it till I saw this thread.

Debby

Is it Peaches 'N Cream or Sugar 'N Cream? They have always carried Sugar 'N Cream.

I believe they are 12 ounce skeins. At least that is what the variegated was last year. They normally only carry them in the spring and summer. They put them on sale a few times for 5.99. I bought a few last spring for a RR, then a few months later they were on clearance for $4, so I picked up quite a few more. I'm glad to hear they are carrying them again this year. I will be looking for them....especially when they go on clearance :lol:lol

Mel, You may be right about the P&C and S&C. I can never tell the difference anyway. LOL But this is the first time I have ever seen them in our Michaels. I thought they were something new. Sure wish they carried them all the time. There is such a better selection of color with the skiens.

Debby

Archived