Variation of fbb

bajr

Finally, figured out how to have one shoulder strap on the fbb. :yay

fbb035.jpg It took a bit of frogging, but I like the final result. :hook Instead of the handle flaps, I did several rows of sc around the entire bag, decreasing until the opening was the right size. Then folded half of the rows to the inside, stitched it down, added a tab and button. Then did a long chain for the strap, worked sc on both sides of the chain and stitched it on. :D

Wow!! That is a really cool looking FBB!! I like the way that you made it your own!! I really like your "one" strap idea!! Great job!! :hook

i made the bag but also wanted one strap. have given some thought to it but hadn't tried it. this looks great! thank you for sharing how you did this. i will now adjust my bag. isn't it crazy how "easy" it seems when someone else takes the time and effort to figure it out?! thanks again for sharing your time and info. with us.

Oh thank you for sharing!! I have mine sitting unfinished because I don't like 2 handles and I just couldn't think of how to change it, then I forgot about it. You've inspired me to fix it, lol!!!

Archived