April C’Ville Tote

Tampa Doll

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! Mary Jo I love you and the bag!!!!! I just got home from a very long and stressful day at work and what a great surprise to find. Major hugs to you!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! :hug:manyheart:yay

Ladies until you see it up close you have no idea how beautiful it really is. The picture does not due it the justice it deserves. Oh and I love the little extra flower surprise inside. Thank You!!!!!!!:manyheart:c9

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:roflGlad you like the bag.:rofl As you can guess now, I am the one who wanted to know your favorite color.

Use it and keep your wips handy.

Sorry you had a rough day at work, but glad I could brighted it.

Well off to see what is in the closet for next month.:hook

Congratulations Tammy on being the special lady to receive the great tote :clap:clap

I"m sure you will put the gorgeous tote to very good use.

Mary Jo, what a special :angel you are for doing this. I look forward to the beginning of every month to see the tote and wait with anticipation to see who the lucky person will be that will be gifted such a wonderful bag.

I am truely on cloud nine! There are no words to express my gratitude to this wonderful angle called Mary Jo. She puts her heart and soul into these and trust me it shows. I have mine filled with all my stuff now and am offically retiring my wron out beach bag. Thanks again Mary Jo!!!!

Congrats Tammy!!!!!

I know that you will enjoy yours like I do mine. It is truly special........everytime I touch mine I feel hands reaching out with love and friendship all the way from sunny Florida!! Can't get any better than that!!!

I am truely on cloud nine! There are no words to express my gratitude to this wonderful angle called Mary Jo. She puts her heart and soul into these and trust me it shows. I have mine filled with all my stuff now and am offically retiring my wron out beach bag. Thanks again Mary Jo!!!!

Congrats Ms. April 2008... your a member of a great club!!!:D

Congrats Tammy you are one lucky person. Mary Jo you are a very nice person to do this. I wait every month to see who the lucky person will be. Maybe one day it will be ME......

I just had to post a pic of my beautiful bag in use. It went to work with me today and several women asked how they could get one. I told them the story of how Mary Jo does this every month and how this will me a life long treasure to me. I still have to pinch myself now and then to be sure it is really mine. :manyheart I think I will be here :c9 for a very long time!!! Thanks again Mary Jo! :hug

It should be clickable.

th_IM000946.jpg

It is an honor to join such a prestious club. :yes

Woo Whoo Im a bag lady to there are just no words to describe them aren't they just the greatest things I love mine my cat even got it it and took a nap after digging the yarn out of it of course. :)

Oh Tammy!!! I was JUST thinking of your this morning when I was enjoying my teapot you sent me, WHO deserves it, YOU!!! I am so happy MaryJo chose you, now you too are amongst the ELITE!! I LOVE my bag, and am taking it with me when I die...:lol...isn't MaryJo the most kindhearted gal!! Her work is above and beyond!!

:hug

Very nice...I just love that crochet hook on the front, Wow! I can see now I better stay out of the "Accessories Show & Tell" forum before my To Do List gets any bigger! lol Thanks for sharing your Fabulous Tote with us.

Archived