April C’Ville Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job MaryJo my friend! I love the name and the bag!!!! Your so swee to continue to do these, another Villager will be very happy because of your big heart

:hug

Very pretty. I love the colors. How do you get to me the lucky person that gets to treasure the bag forever?

Sometimes I have a person in mind when I make the bag and a couple of times I had owners of one of these bags help me pick the person to get the new bay.:think

Beautiful bag!! I just love the color of this tote!! (And for me, this is the day that my oldest dd decided to be born on 34 yrs. ago!! :lol :lol I remember trying to hold on to her until it got to be midnight-April 2nd. But couldn't do it. She was born at 10:52 p.m. Seems like just yesterday!!):manyheart

Very pretty - you really work these up quickly

I still love mine and it goes everywhere I go - I have to say that it has done a bit of traveling and when we travel by car - it sits in the front with me!!!! :cheer:cheer

That is sooo pretty! It was windy today with gusts up to 45mph., and the storms last night kept me awake till 2:30am...............I am so ready for nice weather!!! Thanks for sharing. Beautiful work, as always.

Oh WOW Mary Jo you have absolutely outdone yourself this time! That bag is simply gorgeous I envy the lucky person that receives it already! :drool

Just kidding of course I think you are wonderful to make these and then give them away great job angel girl!:angel

Purty!!!! And just in time for spring!

I used that yarn for my first one and like someone said above it did not look that bright! I love the cream accents - so nice!

As usual... this new bag is as beautiful as the rest! You do such lovely work!

What a sweetheart you are too!:manyheart

:turtle

:mug

I like it! It is very colorful! It is only the FIRST day of April and you have the "April Tote" finished? Wow! If only I crocheted that efficiently!

Archived