FUNKYREPORTER, incognito!

funkyrumor

as some of you may know (or not) i have a brat for a computer and have been unable to log on for, oh, a couples months now. ticked me off so bad i went and learned to KNIT! that's right. two pointy sticks and i know how to use 'em!

i have tried repeatedly to get back on crochetville with my old user name, but to no avail. not gonna happen. no how, no way. reset password. nothing worked. talked to amy and donna and followed directions to clean cookies, etc., NOTHING WORKED! tried using another computer, nothing.

so here i am with my new name... and if i figure out how to get my old name back, great, if not, that's okay, too - i had a few thousand posts on the other name...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

paulette, welcome back sweetie, don't ya hate computers sometimes lol i know i do when they are bad bad ones we missed you sweetie im sure somehow they could transfer your posts at least i hope so if not then well we are here waiting for more possum stories :devil:devil:devil take care and hope to chat soon:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Welcome back you were well and truly missed! :hug

I too love the way your new name plays off the old.:)

Pauline! It's so good to see you here, I don't care what name you use...I've so missed you! Welcome back!

Archived