Hooking For A Cure - UPDATE post #654

Daisy

All of the ladies involved are doing a great job. It looks like you are headed towards 2000 by the end of the week, WOWSA.:manyheart

No crocheting into pretzels, they will just be crocheting you into a box and keeping you safe

That is so sweet! :hug

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, I remember that circle of friends square now....that one almost drove me :loco as well.

So glad to hear it wasn't just me. I was beginning to think I was nuts. :worried I finished my second square last night. I've got to weave in the ends and it'll be officially done.

I'm off work tomorrow and even though I have errands to run and chores to do, I'm hoping to get a lot of hooking done over the weekend. :hook Have a great day everyone!!!

So glad to hear it wasn't just me. I was beginning to think I was nuts. :worried I finished my second square last night. I've got to weave in the ends and it'll be officially done.

I'm off work tomorrow and even though I have errands to run and chores to do, I'm hoping to get a lot of hooking done over the weekend. :hook Have a great day everyone!!!

I'm cheering you on! :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

I think I have caught up on everything. I updated the totals and it looks like it got a little quiet, so I am going to sneak off and work on my squares. I can't wait to show you all a picture when I have my squares in order.

Have a happy square making day! If someone asks you if you have had a good square meal lately, I wonder what you will be thinking? :rofl

Guess who's back -> :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Do you ever get the urge to blow something up :devil

cheer2-1.gifcheer2-1.gifcheer2-1.gifcheer2-1.gifcheer2-1.gif

:eek not my darling cheerleaders :lol, How do you do that?

Daisy,

I've finished 4 more squares, so that's 24 for me! :cheer

You are on a roll :D:cheer:cheer:cheer

Hugs :hug

I've got 16 going in the mail tomorrow!

Fantastic! :cheer:cheer:cheerand :hug:hug:hug

Did I give you my address to mail the squares to? :think

:lol a little busy??

Yep, I got the address a while ago....

Yes, very busy, LOL. I need an extra head with better brains for remembering things :lol. I am also, going to have to sneak around and

steal the energizer bunnies away from tracyleigh, cluless and Cherri. I know these ladies have cloned that bunny, in their secret crochet laboratory .... and that is how they are pumping out squares by the truck load. :hook:lol:lol:lol

I am also, going to have to sneak around and

steal the energizer bunnies away from tracyleigh, cluless and Cherri. I know these ladies have cloned that bunny, in their secret crochet laboratory .... and that is how they are pumping out squares by the truck load. :hook:lol:lol:lol

Oh I need one! Send it to me and we'll call it the Traveling Energizer Crocheting Bunny

:lol

:crocheting:hook

Debbi

Oh I need one! Send it to me and we'll call it the Traveling Energizer Crocheting Bunny

:lol

:crocheting:hook

Debbi

We should send this idea in to the Energizer company....maybe we would get a bonus for the comercial. :D:lol:lol:lol

Hey Daisy! Miss you! Still at my fiance's house :) but whenever he is at work, I am still hooking away :) I got 98 squares now! WHOOOO HOOOO!! Gonna make it to 100 tonight! Send in the cheerleaders! :cheer:cheer:cheer

Hey Daisy! Miss you! Still at my fiance's house :) but whenever he is at work, I am still hooking away :) I got 98 squares now! WHOOOO HOOOO!! Gonna make it to 100 tonight! Send in the cheerleaders! :cheer:cheer:cheer

:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clapwoo hoo way to go! :cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap

WOW! I certainly will call in the cheerleaders! I miss you too! :hug

I can't wait to hit my 100th mark. I just might be able to do it, if I can stay off this thingy, :lol

Your Cheerleaders at work!

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:elle:ducky:tdance:elle:ducky:tdance:cheer:cheer:cheer

Just wove in the last end. Please move my total up to 2!!

You are doing great! :cheer:cheer:cheer

I upped your total. :hug

First of all, I want to say YEAH POJOJR!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are doing great! and I applaud you for weaving your ends in as you go....I don't have that discipline LOL...

Ok all, it is official....I have 100 yarn ends to weave in! :) LOL may be I should start weaving them in....nah... I will wait until I get enough for two afghans.

On to 126!

(BTW, Daisy have you seen Wiz's total's in the database? whew! she is getting up there!)

First of all, I want to say YEAH POJOJR!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are doing great! and I applaud you for weaving your ends in as you go....I don't have that discipline LOL...

Ok all, it is official....I have 100 yarn ends to weave in! :) LOL may be I should start weaving them in....nah... I will wait until I get enough for two afghans.

On to 126!

(BTW, Daisy have you seen Wiz's total's in the database? whew! she is getting up there!)

was that you? i am looking for someone to fess up so i can send them a hug! oh by the way i started one tonight. not getting very far but with this ballon on my hand its not easy. maybe i can finish it before the weekend is over. oh and just in case i dont get back on here before then, happy easter everybody!:rabbit

I have 7 more done now, please add to my total, I must confess however, I will go buy ONE skien of yarn, pink of course, and finish with that one last skein, I am ALL for this project and have put my personal all into it, I just need to finish it out, and get my bummmm working on other things I NEED to get done now. So, I will NOT finish with a goal of 100 :(

but will make fifty.

:hug

JoAnn

Joann, I completely understand. I have 4 baby blankets that I should be making..the yarn is bought and the babies have arrived... I think 50 is a marvelous goal. I hope I can get there... Lisa, stuck at 36.....(squares that is.. wish it was my age!!)

Archived