Hooking For A Cure - UPDATE post #654

Daisy

Quick question Daisy, do you need the squares by March 31st or is that the last day we can send them to you?

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just added my total. I am at 93 squares. :)

Sorry to hear about your wrist Tammy. I hope you get to feeling better.:hug

We just passed the 1400 mark everyone .:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:yay

Time for me to go to bed. Have a good night.:hug

Quick question Daisy, do you need the squares by March 31st or is that the last day we can send them to you?

Hi sweetie, we make squares through March 31st and the next week is for mailing. :hug

15 square days to go :hook

I just added my total. I am at 93 squares. :)

Sorry to hear about your wrist Tammy. I hope you get to feeling better.:hug

We just passed the 1400 mark everyone .:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:yay

Time for me to go to bed. Have a good night.:hug

Wow, candi, you are doing great! I better shake my hook and get to catching up. I want to reach my 100 too....and I WILL! :hug

:hiGood morning, all! I'm up to 182. Hope everyone has a great day. :hug

Good Morning :hi:waving:morcoffee Cherri, are you crocheting in your sleep or aren't you getting any sleep? You are certainly amazing! :hug

Keep up the outstanding work! :cheer:cheer:cheer

We have 15 days to go.

hi everybody! hey i need an addy to send the ones i will have at the end of the month. can you pm me with it please. Thanks!

pm'd you. :D

hey guys, I have to rest my arms for a bit so I am going to be crochetting a bit slower (I just kneaded 8 pounds of dough to make naan)...but I am still with you all! *HUGS*

hey guys, I have to rest my arms for a bit so I am going to be crochetting a bit slower (I just kneaded 8 pounds of dough to make naan)...but I am still with you all! *HUGS*

Golly, kneading 8 pounds of dough is an arm breaker. It does sound delicious though. I love the scent of fresh dough rising and baking. Okay, I have to ask and I will probably kick myself afterwards, but what is naan?

I can see pd for pizza dough, hmb for homemade bread, but you got me on this one. :think

Now I am getting hungry.....pass the dough please! LOL!

Hugs

naan is Indian bread...one of the types..Daisy, you are always welcome over at my house for dinner...that is if you like spicy foods....we eat Indian food at my house almost everyday. Even when I make something non-Indian, we always have something Indian on the table or my family will not think it is a complete meal LOL...Yesterday, for example, we ate Pizza and after that Josh and Rice (a meat curry and rice)

naan is Indian bread...one of the types..Daisy, you are always welcome over at my house for dinner...that is if you like spicy foods....we eat Indian food at my house almost everyday. Even when I make something non-Indian, we always have something Indian on the table or my family will not think it is a complete meal LOL...Yesterday, for example, we ate Pizza and after that Josh and Rice (a meat curry and rice)

Thank you for the invite :hug. I do like spicy foods, but it doesn't always like me, lol. If it's a mild spicy that's great, but if it is hot spicy, that makes me want to call the fire department...well roll me in a ball and bake me :lol. Your dinners sound delicious and it does make my mouth water, I'll be right over :devil

I can update mine to a total of 41, I know it doesn't seem like much, but trust me, for me this last week, that was alot of work, not having a good week or two here...sorry, bt I will continue to plug away...:hug

yum i am hungry now. i love italian and could never get sick of it. can you pm me the recipe for naan? i havent had that in years. my aunt used to make it foe me when i lived in ohio but that was decades ago

Daisy, I just checked in after a weekend away. I'm at 24 squares (not much crocheting, have a friend's wedding to get ready for in little more than a month).

Joyce

Awwww, are my gorgeous ladies wearing out? If that is the case, I will have to send my cheerleading group out, to perk you up and make you all feel good.

:cheer:ducky:cheer:elle:cheer:dog:cheer:sheepjump:cheer:tdance:cheer

Ladies, you are all doing Outstanding! I am so proud of you!

This effort is a total success even though we have 15 more days to go. The caring and outpouring of support in this cause, has me humbled beyond words. I thank you and I salute you! :hug:nworthy:applause:tup:2rock

Archived