Hooking For A Cure - UPDATE post #654

Daisy

Good morning to you, Daisy :hug Hurry back, we'll miss you. Tell hubby he can't let insignificant things like taxes get in the way of a good time! :lol

I was just thinking the same thing.. Come on...really...which is more important here????

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My hubby and I are trying to figure out how big a box I am going to need to mail all of these and how much it is going to cost....ouch! Ah well, it is for an excellent cause.

And you are right.....my hands need a break.

More like what size truck :rofl:rofl

Daisy you can put me down for 15 squares.

My fibro is so flaring right now I can harly move:( after having the family here! Not sure if I will reach my goal but we still have 13 days to go :cheer

:hug

sissie

Daisy you can put me down for 15 squares.

My fibro is so flaring right now I can harly move:( after having the family here! Not sure if I will reach my goal but we still have 13 days to go :cheer

:hug

sissie

Sissie, I posted your squares :hug Take good care of yourself. Your health must come first. 15 squares is a lot and is very important. Never think that you aren't doing enough. This group effort is amazing! :cheer

I was just thinking the same thing.. Come on...really...which is more important here????

Ahhhh, he let me back on for a few minutes to catch up on things here. I agree, this IS much more important than taxes. :devil However, I am going to get kicked off again shortly, as he has my daughter's taxes to do, but that should be a piece of cake. At least I got 4 more squares done, maybe while hubby's back on this thing, I can get a few more done. See you all soon! hugs!

BTW, as for the truck, can you imagine my mail lady, when she has to deliver all of these? Yikes, she's gonna want a healthy tip, LOL. Maybe I should stick it to her with some yarn and a hook and tell her to get busy, we have a cure to find!

Mercy, Tracyleigh, your squares are beautiful! :hug:cheer:cheer:cheer

Okay, so I couldn't help throwing in my cheerleaders, LOL

Talk about busy fingers, or should I say busy sore fingers? You are amazing!

BTW, as for the truck, can you imagine my mail lady, when she has to deliver all of these? Yikes, she's gonna want a healthy tip, LOL. Maybe I should stick it to her with some yarn and a hook and tell her to get busy, we have a cure to find!

:rofl:rofl:rofl I just had this image of your mail lady running down the street with you chasing her and poking her with your hooks:devil

I believe she will be in for a nice little christmas gift after this :lol

hugs,

sissie

:rofl:rofl:rofl I just had this image of your mail lady running down the street with you chasing her and poking her with your hooks:devil

I believe she will be in for a nice little christmas gift after this :lol

hugs,

sissie

Your image made me laugh so hard and I'm still :rofl:rofl:rofl

My mail lady is sweet and I do give her special gifts at Christmas, but she's gonna hate me when she has to deliver all these squares :lol

Beautiful squares Tracy!! My first square and I have not been seeing eye to eye. Finally figured out the pattern was wrong and I was right. I almost got it finished at work while waiting for the janitor to finish cleaning the bathroom (can't make an hour drive home without making one final potty run).

I'm going to finish it before I go to bed and hopefully get a good start on my second one.

All of your wonderful ladies are doing a wonderful job, each with their own levels and wow a couple with 100 and a couple with over 200, I can't wait to see the picture of Daisy buried in squares.:yay <------ that is Daisy throwing them in the air and having fun.

All of your wonderful ladies are doing a wonderful job, each with their own levels and wow a couple with 100 and a couple with over 200, I can't wait to see the picture of Daisy buried in squares.:yay <------ that is Daisy throwing them in the air and having fun.

LOL, angelfire, I won't be buried alone....you will be buried too! Just you wait until all the squares come your way! :devil You will be :yay and:help I may have to rescue you :hug

I finally got that aggravating first square done last night and am over halfway through number two. I've brought it to work with me to see if I can get a stitch or two in now and then.

I finally got that aggravating first square done last night and am over halfway through number two. I've brought it to work with me to see if I can get a stitch or two in now and then.

Good Job! That first square can be challenging, but it makes the second and third, etc., so much easier. Cheers to you! :cheer:cheer:cheer

Count for today 89.

I did 29 for the weekend charity a long and 1 more this morning.

Debbi

Way to go Debbi! :D Hurray! :cheer:cheer:cheer

Guess what? only 13 days to go!

Hang in there, Ladies, the time will start to go by fast now.

I'm sending out the cheerleaders again...to help us make it through.

:cheer:clap:ducky:elle:sheepjump:tdance:cheer:dog:cheer:cheer:cheer

My heart goes out to all of you, who have stayed with me this long. :heart

You are real troopers and proved yourselves, by not giving up. :hug

Thank you so very very much.

There is enough squares to do 25 blankets!!! :eek

:eek indeed. We may have sore fingers from making the squares, but think how sore our fingers are going to be when I help angelfire put these squares together :eek . A labor of joy and love. I'll just keep the Ben-gay handy :lol

May I have the address to send some squares, please? I have 3 squares completed in gold for childhood cancer, in Memory of Christi Thomas, a nine year old girl who lost her battle with Neuroblastoma in 2006. My child received a $250 scholarship in her name and I'd like to give back, even if it's just a little....:hug

www.christithomas.com

pic?id=5490riuOQ5BDyJX5xAhydcm9agZS7vDDymMe&size=m

Colleen

Archived