Doily on Ebay

The auction is now over and the ending bid was 81.00!!!!!:eek:eek

It is beautiful though. I looked through the sellers history and saw that she does other doilies like that in all different color schemes. I would love to get ahold of that pattern. I have never seen one like that

That is truly beautiful, very creative design. I am happy for the seller that she got $81 for it. Think of the work to create the design, and then make it.

I remembered that the same type of doily had been discussed here earlier, and this is the old thread http://www.crochetville.org/forum/search.php?searchid=1875200 At least, i believe it is; the old ebay link is dead now.

The auction is now over and the ending bid was 81.00!!!!!:eek:eek

It is beautiful though. I looked through the sellers history and saw that she does other doilies like that in all different color schemes. I would love to get ahold of that pattern. I have never seen one like that

I had emailed the seller several months ago about the pattern, but she said it's her original pattern and it's not for sale.

It is truely an awesome doily, I just wish I could come up with a pattern for the hummer or figure out one, I would love to make a doily for my folks with hummers on it but I have searched high and low and can't find anything, bummer.

I had emailed the seller several months ago about the pattern, but she said it's her original pattern and it's not for sale.

I remember that, it's too bad as she would have several sales on the pattern also, I'd be one for sure

Archived