YEAH!!! Finally online!! Story about the toy drive!!!!

KristieMN

I got the actual newsletter just before Christmas. I am been chomping at the bit to tell you all about it.

They just loaded the newest Fairview Foundation newsletter on their website.

This is the story I was interviewed about, promoting the toy drive.

Crochetville is mentioned in there also!

I have to tell you, it was extremely hard for me to read this story. I read the first 4 paragraphs, and had to put it down for a few days.

I REALLY didnt want the article to be all about me.

I am SOO glad they put a link to join in the toy drive.

What do you guys think?!?

Toy Drive Story!

Go half way down the page, and click on Our friends newsletter - Issue 3, 2007 It is on page 11.

it is in pdf format...for a direct link to the story, click here....

What a great story!!:clap Kudo's to you Kristie!! I'm glad to have been able to have helped in your last toy drive and look forward to the next one!!:hook

That's awesome Kristie! Thanks for Sharing. We all enjoyed being part of your drive last year, and are looking forward to it again. (Which reminds me, I better get going on stuff for that too...oh, my poor wim list! :lol)

• 2 weeks later...

I just have to call my mom and have her read the story to me. My only access to the internet an my home is a sidekick cell phone that does not allow me to read pdf files.

I do have a question about the toys though. Are there any guidelines for size, matterials or safty? I have some great ideas for a few animals and if its ok might use some of your free parrerns.

Thanks

Kristie - I for one think it's a fabulous article and gives you the credit you and your family deserve for your tireless work with the toy drive :manyheart And I had no idea you were such a new crocheter! Talk about a natural! Good job to you, dear :hug

I just have to call my mom and have her read the story to me. My only access to the internet an my home is a sidekick cell phone that does not allow me to read pdf files.

I do have a question about the toys though. Are there any guidelines for size, matterials or safty? I have some great ideas for a few animals and if its ok might use some of your free parrerns.

Thanks

No guidelines...just kid appropriate.

Use any or all of my patterns. :D

Thank you everyone for the support!

The only reason the toy drive is a success...is because of everyone helping!

Archived