2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well,,I managed to get thru 2 more skeins on my afghan +4, but bought 3 at ACM...so Im in the red this week... theres always next week :manyheart:manyheart

WTD -9 YTD -3

I forgot to post my total last week, so I'm carrying it forward to this week, and I have a -14 for the week. I'm using a pound cone of Peaches n Cream, and they take forever to use up! But then I went to HL to buy 8 skeins of yarn for a project, so that's -16, added to my +2 and well...

I think everyone has posted, and I think I got everyone again this week.

---------------------------

For the week ending Saturday, January 19, 2008

FIRST PLACE Wanda T +103

SECOND PLACE LaurieE +60

THIRD PLACE LegalWoman17 +48

anglefire +37

rlanto +28

HappyOldCro +26

donnalynn2 +25

jeannie1205 +18

Nght +15

CLLinda +12

Super Granny +11

yarncat +9

MadCityCrochet +9

Elle 13 +7

miss1110 +7

raelynn +7

jetty56 +6

FelixLake +6

Lisaizme +6

KommunistKandy +6

JennyBunny +6

Addey +6

KellyA +5

appy lover +5

Dare2BDifferent +5

Warrior Maiden +4

Minerva76 +4

Ally +3

Needle Arts +3

bnhall +3

goofy +3

sewmom +2

Krystal16 +2

jnewman88 +2

DreamsOfYarn +2

isserlie +2

afswife +1

scc51055 0

econ-nerd 0

silvermoon42 0

yarn monkey 0

monrae 0

darksi 0

laughlovehook 0

Melibean223 -1

2kute -1

YummyMummyJennifer -2

Robyn -3

Cym -6

basjordan -7

130chris -9

ldyer1 -9

Cesa -10

renegade -14

pianoducky -15

walker1021 -17

CraftyJenn -19

MrsCrochetPants -22

sammimag -24

Carousel -58

SHOOT THE MOON hseger -116

--------------

Congrats to everyone for busting some stash or at least trying to. Nght, I think Heather is trying to steal your STM title! :rofl

Now that I've had my :tea and I'm :yawn pretty bad I think it's time to :sleep

Once again I am to late to qualify. I did finish up 1 skein and 1 ball of woolease last night in a scarf and hat set. That puts me at +8 for the week and +6 for the year.

yeah, back in the black!!

Good job folks! Keep stash busting!!

I hate that I ended negative but at least my YTD is positive. hopefully I will get some good numbers this week I have a bunch of scrap projects to get done so I will keep my fingers crosses good luck everyone for the week coming

Is it too late to join this game? Boy - do I need to. I have enough stash to open up a small yarn store, BUT I am on a bit of a role of using up stuff. I just need a little help to keep going and MAJOR help to keep from adding (unnecessarily, of course - we all know that at times it is necessary:yes) to my stash.

If I can join, I guess I post next Saturday the results of the week? Thanks!

Hi all! Sorry I have been gone for so long but we are fighting with comcast and this is the first time I have been able to get online for a while...and without you all I haven't been keeping very good count of what I've been doing (and definately haven't been doing as much without the knowledge that I am accountable! :blush) So since it's a new week, its a clean slate and hopefully we will have the internet back soon or I will keep better track of what I have been doing. I do know that I got a new skein of yarn and used up 2 balls and a skein. But oh well, I'll keep better track this week. Hope to be back on soon, I miss the encouragement! :manyheart

+2 for another section of afghan... OMGosh,,,will I ever finish?? Yes - Im determined to finish it this afternoon so it can go in the mail tomorrow. :clap I'm still in awe of some of the high scores this week. Nice job everyone :cheer:cheer:cheer

Wow some of these scores just amaze me. I am going to try and do better this week. I am a tax preparer so I am not sure how much I will get done. I will be doing most of my crocheting at night and I seem to get sleepy and end up sleeping instead of crocheting. Being new to this we leave our YTD but start out with a new total for WTD correct? I want to play the game right.

Archived