$1,295.00 Crocheted Bag at Neiman-Marcus!

hooked2

All I want to know is how can I get adopted by someone famous just so I can sell my items at that price lol.. :)

hmmm maybe I can find someone on sugar daddy .com lol..

really that is ridiculous I could see that kind of price in an auction if all the proceeds were going to charity, but just for an item designed by her?? sorry but no dice there . .. but hmm if it were an item crocheted by Paul McCartney himself then maybe might take a second look lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for sharing !!!

And we question:think ourselves for the prices we put on our items!!! Does any one here think they could get $775 for an afghan:eek...we all do quality work...

You know....I was thinking the SAME thing. I don't think I could charge $1200 for a bag, and still sleep at night. Who ever buys it, is paying more for the name, than the bag. Love the crochet squares throw. Easy to replicate for about $700 less, and still have a fine product.

• 2 months later...

Hey they are both on sale now for ONLY $971 EACH! :eek Still too much for this chicky!:no

:lol:lol:lol I can find a whole lot more that I could do w/ that money than buy that purse or shoes! I mean really paying that much for a purse.. it would have to last you forever and ever! It definately needs a lifetime guarantee to come w/ it! :lol

Archived