Now this is a sweater pattern!!!

I love IT! I also love that it is in sizes for us full figured gals, I will have to lengthen it for me. Thanks darski. :clap:hook

As usual.. all thanks go to Rachel. Every week she finds us all this neat stuff.

And I want to thank you too Rachel. I'm glad you went looking last night:yay:yay:yay

Absulety love it apart from the colour as I like shades of greens and oranges .

Must look for the pattern.

O-o-o-o-o-h, it goes up large enough for me too. I think I would do without the buttons also, and I would absolutely lengthen it for me.

Just picked up the magazine with that pattern in it. I really like the pattern but if I make it, I'll make it longer--have to disguise a problem area. LOL!

http://tinyurl.com/ynrvhz

I found this while Checking out Rachel's newbies. Oh wow! It is going to be a very busy 2008 by the look of the winter pattern crop.

:rofl

I switched to a tinyurl because the pattern link did something weird.

hi can you post the complete site addy? tinyurl is not accessible here in Saudi..it's being blocked..thanks!

Are you gals going to CAL this sweater? I would want it longer I think, but it's such a beautiful color and the stitch is very nice..........

I don't think we have thought that far ahead. Most of us are getting to the New Year before we add more stuff. I am already promised for a couple of CALS in January but I might be tempted if someone started this.

oh WOW a sweater that will even fit "the girls" yay. I really dislike very much making something only for it to be too small in my CHEST. UGH! like those pretty little halters.......... they NEVER fit the girls right and I look like the girls are out for everyone to see. :( And I really REALLY don't like that at all.

Archived