Angels destroyed my yarn

This is nothing compared to what it looked like when I got home from my hubby's co Christmas Party :( Even the labels have been chewed to bits so I won't be matching any dye lots if I need to.

yarnmessdogs022.jpg

And the Angels that destroyed it

Puppypics006.jpg

Alisha, How can you blame those two innocent little babies!?!?!? Look at those angelic little faces! Surely you are mistaken!:devil:devil:devil

They are Angels with a devlish streak :lol We don't have a cat I'm soooo allergic :( The 2 little ones have been getting in alot of trouble lately chewing on the coffee table & our floor molding :eek & now this. I caught Abby in the basket the other day with yarn wrapped around her head :yarn

Very cute dogs! I've had more than one ball of yarn chewed on, but this is funny! My chihuahua likes shoes, and she is over a year old now. Her favorite is my hubby's work boots...got the whole side of the top chewed off so far.

I feel your pain. My little Bratty(Rat terrier Beagle mix) looooves yarn. She found my stash of fun fur for a project for my neice. needless to say I had to go get more.

LOL. Mischievious demon dogs. I've got 1 of them also. So cute, and so SO very mischievious. and the innocent look, they should sell it since they have it perfected. yup yup. hehe

Sandy

Archived