My Pineapple Shawl

kreshmaa

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is one of the most beautiful pineapple shawls that I have seen I always love the pineapples and was my moms favorite pattern. Congratulations on a beautiful job on your creation. Thank you for sharing.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I love your shawl. I have been looking for something to make for me that is pretty without being overly showy. This is just what I want to make. Is it fairly easy? I am new to pineapple crochet. I love also that the pineapples are in squares (diamonds) because one of my favs are granny squares and I have made several things with squares put together on the diamond.:cheer

Well we've been waiting nearly 2 years to be pointed to the pattern so I've nearly given up hope but if anyone else knows where this pattern or something similar might be found, I'd love to know.

• 1 month later...

i too have been waiting for this pattern to be written up. i love how it turned out... but alas i can't look at something amd make one like it. LOL some people can. i cant. it doesnt look like the person who made it has posted since 2008. darn.:think

Oh Kreshy, it's splendid! You've created a wonderful design; it's so beautifully done! Best wishes as you write out your pattern.

Edit: Oops! -I see, after replying, that this is quite a dated post that was bumped up...I do love the shawl!!!

Archived