Horse pattern with more instructions!

KristieMN

That is one cute horse! Whimsical, adorable and sweet. My 3 year old has declared it "fabulous." I think I'm going to have to make this for her. Thanks for the pattern.

Alice

• 3 weeks later...

OMG As soon as my great-niece is old enough I am definitely making one for her.:cheer Come to think of it, my adult niece collects My Little Pony figures so this would fit there as well.:bounce How cool! Thanks! :yay

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to say "ThankYou!" for posting this pattern it is SO adoreable and I know 6 special little girls in my family that would absolutely LOVE these.

*runs off to check out your other patterns* :hook

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

omg to cute!!!! i would so use it for myself just beacuse of how cute it is!!!. I may have to print this out and put it in my "want to do" list.

thanks for sharing

• 1 month later...

I am a bit late :) But found this post because I am looking for animal purse patterns. I actually started this pattern today and came across a problem with the opening for the purse.

For some reason while following the directions, I ended up with a inch long opening :(

any help I would greatly appreciate it :)

NEVERMIND!!! HAHA

GOT IT

Edited by autumnmadison

• 5 months later...

I am making this for my niece for her birthday...she loves horses and loves to put things in stuff. I did notice an error or typo in the Neck instructions for round 5 the stitch count says 22 but if you follow the directions exactly it is 24 stiches. That is as far as i have done because i am taking it slow after arm surgery. It is adorable and if i had not been rehabbing i think i could have done it in a day.

• 1 year later...

Thank you for sharing this pattern! My Granddaughter who is now 3, absolutely loves horses and this is perfect for christmas this year!! I found it tonight and am working on it already!

• 2 weeks later...