The Crocheter's Messenger

CrochetKitten

Oh my goodness! I wanted that bag so much! I cannot believe you've posted that pattern for free! You could make some good money selling it.

Thank you so much, everyone! A lot of people say I should sell my patterns, but I created my site with the purpose of posting my patterns for free. I know what it's like to be short on money, and having all the patterns I really want just out of reach because I can't afford them, so that's why it means so much for me to be able to share my patterns for free. I'm glad you all like them so much though--it just made my day to hear all your complements. :c9

Oh my goodness! I wanted that bag so much! I cannot believe you've posted that pattern for free! You could make some good money selling it.

shhh! Don't give her any ideas! LOL Thanks so much for the pattern. :day

I know what it's like to be short on money, and having all the patterns I really want just out of reach because I can't afford them, so that's why it means so much for me to be able to share my patterns for free.

Thank you very, very much! :hug

Thank you very much for your generosity in posting this wonderful bag pattern for FREE. I, as I am sure many others really appreciate it. I will attempt to make one soon and will try and do your pattern proud!

Archived