Crochetville the happiest place on earth (Thank You)

Crochetville the happiest place on earth (Thank You)

Some people think Disney is the happiest place on earth, but I think Crochetville is. Not only is it the happiest, but it is also the friendliest and the best.

There is always help whether you need a pattern, some yarn, help with a stitch or pattern, some squares for a comfortghan or just a shoulder to lean on. The charity thread shows how generous you all are.

Saturday I came home from the store to be met by my mailman. I told him I didn’t order anything, I promise. He said well you must of, because here is a package. I came inside to Tampa Guy and opened it. I started to read the notes that came with it, but DH had to finish, as the tears were blurring my vision. I pulled out this beautiful treasure from the box and I am just overwhelmed with the kindness and thoughtfulness of Crochetville.

You can see the beauty of it in full color and by the way, the bed it is on is a Queen size, so it is plenty large enough.

4x3TampaDollinChair.gif

4x3QueenBedsize.gif

Now you can see each square that was made and who made them. Some match the C’ville totes that were made. There aren’t enough words to say how much this means and the thoughtfulness of the people who had a part in putting this together. I wish I could give each of you a big hug.

Now when it turns cold (about 70 or less) I will have something to keep me warm.

th_row1.gif... th_row2.gif... th_row3.gif(clickable)

th_row4.gif... th_row5.gif... th_row6.gif(clickable)

th_row7.gif(clickable)

That is so awesome....its beautiful. Looks great on the bed ~ the squares are so gorgeous.

I agree with you ~ Crochetville is a wonderful place to belong. :cheer:yay

You are always bringing smiles to the faces of us here at the ville with your tables and bags that you just give away as kindness well it was time the kindness was returned to you. You jump in and offer warm welcomes and helpful hints when we need something. I think every one will agree with me that this ghan was for a very special person and we thank you for being you and doing what you do maybe if Tampa Guy is lucky you will share it with him (but only if hes good) haha JUST KIDDING :)

Beautiful and you should enjoy it. My grandma always said that those that give alot will receive . she was right. The more you give to others , the more you get in return. Life just seems to work out that way. My mom believed in that too. When I was growing up, we never had much, but if someone needed something my mom and grandma always were the first to offer help. And so my mom always said, that is why we never did without anything that we really needed even if it seemed we might. Things always worked out for us and they believed that being unselfish is why. I have seen their lesson proved time and again throughout my life and it is one that I am also teaching to my son.

Enjoy your lovely gift and all the love it took to make it. You deserve it for all your kindness.:manyheart

It's a beautiful piece, and nobody is more deserving than you! Enjoy it!

You totally deserve it for all you do for the "citizens" of C'ville. :)

Elle

Archived