See what I traded

Her name is Dusty because when she lies flat on the floor she looks like a dust mop. My son wanted to name her Fizzgig but Dusty won as it's a little easier to say.

Eebers, she would LOVE you to come over and play she's so full of energy and spirit. She's a dog that won't allow you not to like her and play with her.:dog

What truly happened is that she's one of the last two puppies in a litter of Bichon Shitzu's who's owners were tired of waiting for buyers as the remaining puppies were five months old. So knowing that my Min Pin had died over the Memorial Day weekend they offered her to me. I wasn't going to have another dog but she just wormed her way into my heart and the next thing I knew she had moved in. :manyheart So to thank them in at least a small way I made the tissue box cover for them.

Thank you for the kind words. :D

Wow, what a great trade, little doggie is such a cutie. Sorry to hear about your other dog that died. It is so hard, we had to get our little chihuahua put down in June,He was very old , 14 1/2 ,and was very sick.It was the hardest thing to do. I miss him so much. Maybe I will get another soon, who knows! Enjoy! Judy:)

:yes Yes bnhall Fizzgig from the "Dark Crystal". Cute name but doesn't quite roll off the tongue 'Here Fizzgig Fizzgig Fuzzgag Fissgoog." You get the idea Dusty is much easier.

Thanks to all of you for kind and positive thoughts. Yes, losing our little Min Pin was very difficult. We have another dog, Sedona a red Doberman and she and Dusty do play hard together. Here's Fizzgig er I mean Dusty :blush attacking one of the kids while Sedona sits there looking all innocent and pretty. :D

th_SpazzAttack.jpg

Archived