I'm Falling For You .......................

JulieKay

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's what I've come up with so far using just that thought process:

www.happyyellowhouse.com/fallghansm.png

OMG, that is beautiful. Love it. :clap My Hubby loves scarecrows but I couldn't figure out how to make one. He'll love this one. Thanks for sharing it.

Kinda shows that i'm an amateur at this. :lol

Diane, thanks for the directions for the 1/4 colour square! :) Also, I really like your falling leave. Kinda reminds me of MC Escher's stuff...

Donna, I like your Halloweeny-ghosty ghan. My sis would LOVE that! :think hhmmm.....

Well, just got back from the store, cruising the board whilst I have some lunch and then it's back to work for me. Maybe get to crochet tonight...

~k

Tabby I just changed two of the squares to black. I'll post the new one in the morning. Just being too lazy to open up photobucket tonight. lol. I couldn't get it too look right either till I looked at the link Wendy posted.

well I tried to come up with something... not sure how it turned out. But I'll post it anyways. Feel free to offer suggestions to improve it.

It would be made using Cara's standard square size. So I think it should be a good throw size or even bed size.

th_happyfallgrid.jpg

For the full size pic go here...

Tabby I just changed two of the squares to black. I'll post the new one in the morning. Just being too lazy to open up photobucket tonight. lol. I couldn't get it too look right either till I looked at the link Wendy posted.

*DOH* That would be easier. :lol :lol

well I tried to come up with something... not sure how it turned out. But I'll post it anyways. Feel free to offer suggestions to improve it.

It would be made using Cara's standard square size. So I think it should be a good throw size or even bed size.

th_happyfallgrid.jpg

For the full size pic go here...

That is cute, great job! :cheer:clap:cheer

This is so tempting. I've never actually drawn out a design on graph paper before (have plenty of it in my class room) Just don't know. Once school starts, it really cuts into my crochet time. :blush So think I'll just applaud everyone's progress.

Donna if you need to get the eyes right I think what Cara did was with the granny square use black for the first round then white for the second round it gives the eyes a round look.

When you all get your designs finished ,maybe we'll post all the choices in post one so that anyone coming in to join won't have to sift through pages of posts looking for the patterns. I'll drop in around Sept 1st to tryand get them all organized and posted in the same spot.

G'day, Wendy!

I showed DH the Koala and friend, told him who sent them and about our exchange and he smiled, saying: "You love your crochet friends, don't you?"

:):c9:hug:manyheart

Laugh - Excellent job on that graph!

Everyone is coming up with such cute patterns! :clap:cheer

Thanks Cara, I kind of went off your scarecrow, hope you don't mind. I tried to make it with the fewest number of bi-color squares as possible. I'm not too fond of doing them, so I didn't want to design with them.

Thanks Cara, I kind of went off your scarecrow, hope you don't mind. I tried to make it with the fewest number of bi-color squares as possible. I'm not too fond of doing them, so I didn't want to design with them.

Why I don't mind one bit :hug

Archived