I'm Falling For You .......................

JulieKay

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

leaves5.gif

This was included in my about dot com newsletter for crochet. And I thought I'd share it here... we could change the colors to fallish ones and I think it would work well with other graphs or as a blanket in it's own.

EDIT: The black "x" 's she has on the graph, are to be done in black, and so if it were done in quilt form, they would be black grannies. Then each different colored square being a granny of fall colors.

leaves5.gif

This was included in my about dot com newsletter for crochet. And I thought I'd share it here... we could change the colors to fallish ones and I think it would work well with other graphs or as a blanket in it's own.

EDIT: The black "x" 's she has on the graph, are to be done in black, and so if it were done in quilt form, they would be black grannies. Then each different colored square being a granny of fall colors.

I really like this leaf pattern also!

I was in Michaels this weekend, drooling over the Autumn colors coming out. The oranges & burnt reds & yellows are fantastic! I gotta finish this crocheted baby cake first before I can start anything else! Ha. We'll see how long I can hold out...

ginamarie I'm having the same problem. I want to at least get this toy swap finished and in the mail before I start another project. So far I have at least three I want to get started. That doesn't sound right though. :think Finish one start three. :lol

Sounds about right to me Donna. I won't even go INTO how many WIPS I have going on right now. OR how many new projects I have in mind to start! I just wish I was able to chart my own graph for this, but I can't seem to draw anything that makes me want to pick up a hook. I think I really want to do a leaf pattern though..

Hi, everyone. You've been coming up with some very nice looking patterns so far. I've been thinking of trying to design one, but the ideas just haven't gelled yet for me. I've still got half a month until September 1st so maybe it will come together yet. Keep up the good work. Lots of great creators here. Yours is awesome, Cara. :cheer:clap:cheer

Yes, that's a lot of squares! Later this week, I can try to use falling leaves concept and tweak my maple leaves into similiar design. Also, I am willing to downsize falling leaves if people still want to try doing it.

Check this out.

This auction is for a picture afghan pattern book, some are knitted and the rest are crocheted.

Great patterns in there and a few of them are patterns using the itty bitty squares we all like. There is one of a castle, grandpas farm, elephant and a camel under a tree, a desert, butterfly, flowers, sailboats on the sea.I really like grandpas farm. It finishes in 10 hours which is my 4am.

http://cgi.ebay.com/70-FAB-Afghan-Patterns-Crochet-Knit-Broomstitck-Lace_W0QQitemZ190139054964QQihZ009QQcategoryZ11797QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Looks like everyone is hard at work on thinking up designs for this CAL. We still have plenty of time --about 2 weeks yet, so it'll give you all time to ponder more ideas if you have some in your head that need put onto paper.

Good luck and keep up the good work !

Archived