Look and Learn - a STASH

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol I was thinking the same thing! You couldn't live long enough to use it all. The colors are beautiful though!

What? You can use the yarn in your stash? :eek

Are you sure about that?

.... Jeeves, get me my Yarn Addicts Digital Handbook:ccompute

:rofl

Wowzers!!!! I thought my stash was large-my cedar chest is full. This woman has a yarn store in her house. How nice to just go into a room and pick a yarn and start working rather than having to go to the store or order online. . .

i almost died when Clare posted that link yesterday. AMAZING!

Wonder if she owned a yarn store?

That was my first thought. One of the student co-worker's mom had a needlecraft store in town, and they closed it down. Even after the going-out-of-business sale, they still had one of those storage rooms full of thread, aida, hoops, etc.

wow, that is some serious stash! there must be thousands of dollars in that room, although I would be worried incase a new species of yarn creatures had evolved underneath the oldest stuff!

but if this be insanity, lead me on

Yes but I wasn't thinking insane in a good way. ;)

I was thinking the same thing! You couldn't live long enough to use it all.

Exactly my thoughts.

Too much of a good thing is overwhelming to me. I'd forever be wondering what to use next or what to make and never get anything done. I'd worry about dust, mice, and bugs.

While it's impressive, I wouldn't want it. Not even half it. :lol

Wow! I did think it was an out of business yarn store until I saw all the different toys and stuff stuck willy nilly among the stash. Ya know, as a granddaugher I would visit her at least weekly!!

I think one of the things I enjoyed most about this article and the comments is the joy and happiness exuded by the blogger and by her MIL & FIL.

There is not a mean or spiteful bone in their beings and they just enjoy this and encourage others to enjoy it as well. it seems that she is also very generous - according to the blogger. It just made me smile is all. :hug

I think one of the things I enjoyed most about this article and the comments is the joy and happiness exuded by the blogger and by her MIL & FIL.

There is not a mean or spiteful bone in their beings and they just enjoy this and encourage others to enjoy it as well. it seems that she is also very generous - according to the blogger. It just made me smile is all. :hug

That's really sweet :hug I always enjoy reading your posts.

Myself? I am printing that pic to show my husband everytime he says I have a chronic yarn issue lol

thanks for posting that ;)

I was SO thinking that!!!! I HAD to go to AC Moore to check out their yarn (I was told that the prices were great). Well they are good prices and they have a few clearence items that I NEEDED! Well I got the "yarn issues" lecture....smiled and picked up 3 more skeins. I am SO showing him the pics of this place!:D

:eek Yikes! I am totally jealous! But I think I would have to agree with Empress on this- I would go insane with all of that yarn around me! I feel badly enough as it is that I have 10 or so skeins I bought with no project in mind for. I always must have a project in mind for my yarn or it bothers me and I feel like it is wasting away on the shelf!

Archived