Look and Learn - a STASH

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so the next time I need more of a discontinued colour, can I check with this lady first? Theres got to be some awesome treasures in there! I now have something to aspire to. :)

Ummm.....I don't know what to say......I know, let us all stand and have a moment of silence in honor of what has to be the largest yarn stash in the world.......................................thank you, you may sit and continue to crochet and dream of having such a stash.

Ummm.....I don't know what to say......I know, let us all stand and have a moment of silence in honor of what has to be the largest yarn stash in the world.......................................thank you, you may sit and continue to crochet and dream of having such a stash.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Wow, that's an amazing stash..how interesting! I thought I had a sizable stash, but no..she has at least 75% more than I do, lol!!

I was thinking the same thing about discontinued yarns and colors, she can make a fortune with that on ebay! It seems to be good quality yarn too..although I couldn't make out one particular brand. Wonder if she owned a yarn store? ;)

Thanks for sharing!!!

How do you add that to your home owner's insurance????? Can you imagine the agent's face as he (in my imagination all insurance agents are "he") reviews the photos?

:nworthy :nworthy :nworthy :nworthy

How do you add that to your home owner's insurance????? Can you imagine the agent's face as he (in my imagination all insurance agents are "he") reviews the photos?

:nworthy :nworthy :nworthy :nworthy

:blink

That might be it.

Archived