ANOTHER!! Chelle poncho

LanetteG

I know everybody does these, but I put a twist on it. I made one for a little girl in my son's gymnastics class whose party was today. She's very tiny, so I added some white ribbom thru the trple crochets in the 2nd row. My daughter has a terrible time keeping things on her shoulders so I thought this would be nice to be able to tighten it if she needed to. And of course a matching hat! Her mom just loved it!:clap2005_0402gymnastics0012.jpg

I just loved that color too. It reminds me of the jelly beans my grandmother used to get us when we were little. The purple ones were the only ones I would eat!

Chelle's poncho is just the greatest! It's fast and it's way cute! You did a great job! :clap I love the addition of the ribbon and the matching hat. Way to go! :tup

:frog

I love your Little Kitty work, I have 2 year old twin gran daughters and I would love to make them the 2 piece bathing suit.Would you happen to have the pattern and wouldn,t mind sending it to me? If it is possible...I really admire all your work. Oh and thats if is done in crochet, I don,t knit.

mema:hi thank you

• 1 month later...

Archived