It's my army of little snowmen ...

Hoa Dao

Hi folks. I'm sorry I only made one post so far (in the introduction sections) :0 .... But I do have something ... haha.

My Snowmen!

The pattern is pretty simple. Anyone can make one, haha! The only problem I have is making the hats. Since the patterns sort of go in a spiral, it's a little hard when attaching the hat or something. It ends up covering too much of one side and too little of another side.

PS I'm left handed, so the stitches spiral left to right ...

I should buy an amigurumi book. x_X They're so cute!

By the way I haven't crocheted in forever. The unfinished snowman has been that way since May, I think. :D ....

I love love them

How great they are!!

I love snowmen I painted one and it stays up all year, to be honest I put away Christmas stuff and still have my snow men out!! lol

Hey and about the spiral thing going on,since when is any snow man perfect?

It adds to it!

Again Great job

Wow, I didn't expect many replies ... ^-^;; Thank you all. I'll have a pic of a koala I made last February on Thursday. It's not great - I should have stuffed it more. ^-^;; But I am proud of it since that one was my first project.

@ Mrs. Principal - Pattern? I haven't written it down ... and I thought it looks rather simple. I start with the head and then the body. They're just the basic spherical shapes, I guess. The head is five rounds I think, and the body 6 rounds ...

I haven't made them in a while ... I don't remember whether I worked into the beginning chain when it was a ring or whether I worked into the ring itself ...

For the hat, I worked in the ring.

Your snowmen are adorable. Are you giving them as gifts or are you going to hang them on your Christmas tree. They would sure be neat tied onto a gift bag too! Just so sweet!!

They are so cute...I want one....lol

How big are they?

About three inches, maybe a bit more? Earlier ones were big and then they got smaller ... I'm not good with gauges. :]

Great job...how nice to have all those done already for christmas! I'm halfway through July and dont' have any gifts lined up yet! :blush I keep trying but as I make them, people either want them for free or want me to sell them and I'm still on my making them to give out phase so we'll see when I can actually get started. Put up some pictures! I'm sure we'd love to see them! I need to take more pictures of my stuff, however-I have a lot of WIP's and not so many finished projects that haven't been given out yet! :hook

Archived