Homespun Baby Blanket

ZingyZoid

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad you all think it's so nice! I can hardly take credit for the colors though. They're straight from the pattern which can be found in this booklet:

http://www.joann.com/catalog.jhtml?CATID=82334&PRODID=90466

It's Crocheted Blankets for Baby by Leisure Arts using HomeSpun Baby yarn.

Thanks for telling me how much you like it!

gorgeous job....they may have come up with the pattern and colors, but it was your hard work that got it done and made it so pretty!!! i bet the mama loved it and *really* can't wait to snuggle her baby in it!!!!!!!!

Now she can have her baby! She will feel how soft and cuddly the blanket is, it will relax her, and she will go into labor!:lol I love how you used purple and not just the yellow, blue, and green... Nice job!:clap

Tina (formerly "TPryst" username...)

http://timelesscreations.blogspot.com

This has got to be one of the prettiest baby blankets I've seen in a long time.

:fluffy :fluffy It looks so soft and fluffy! :fluffy :fluffy

Thanks for sharing !! and I hope that baby comes soon! :xfin

That's so beautiful! I agree with Jessi (Crochetaddict033). Feel free to take full credit for how pretty this blanket is. They can make a million patterns and pick out all the colors for each, but in the end it was your good taste that chose this one and your labor that created it. Fabulous!

:c9 How beautiful! Only a labor of love (no pun intented) could produce something so wonderful, no matter how a pattern is written up. It's the thought and effort that you put into it that makes it so special for baby and momma.

Archived