Van Gogh's Closet

JulieKay

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love it Kimberly, very pretty. Great job. :clap:cheer:clap

Michele~Thanks for sharing. I love those colors. I wrote them down & will be keeping an eye out for them. :eek That is sooooo bad for the WIPs CAL i'm in. :blush But, But, But I won't use them until i'm done with my WIPs.......scouts honor. (Just incase Julies watching) :D

I've been watching this one for a while, and I think I'd like to try......

I have Bernat camo, and 3 solid colors that are in the camo (Desert, off-white, tan, and dark brown)......what do y'all think?

Now Tabby ...............

I just posted in the other thread about the dreaded BAT .

Don't make me get it out already .

Christi !

Welcome in, have a seat . I think your combo sounds really neat. It'll be interesting to see how it looks !

I've been watching this one for a while, and I think I'd like to try......

I have Bernat camo, and 3 solid colors that are in the camo (Desert, off-white, tan, and dark brown)......what do y'all think?

Christie, welcome!! That combo sounds great! I love the camo yarn...I added it as a personalization to a baby ghan I made. If you want to see what I did with it, click on my blog in my siggy.

Can't wait to see how yours turns out!

Kimberly, that is beautiful!! How big is it?

Julie, I adore your avatar! I LOVE kitties...though my German shepherds think they're only good for chasing...

Morning everyone. I haven't touched mine since the first burst, but will do more very soon. Kim's quiltghan is almost done, so I can work on this without feeling guilty.:lol

Kimberly, that is great!!! Well done!!:yay:cheer:yay

Christi, welcome to the group. Nice to have you with us.:manyheart

Thanks, Judy

Yea, a German Shephard would probably use a kitty for a toy ~ Of course, i have seen a few cats on the funniest videos tv show that are brave enough to make dogs run, so it'd depend on the cat I guess .

Linda- You go ahead and get that pinwheel finished up, then you can start back in here with full power . I know when you get so close to finishing something, you really are anxious to wrap it up . :)

Kimberly - That's gorgeous!! Red and pink are my favorite colors :manyheart

Julie - Oh I had me a cat when I was a young 'un that used to terrorize the Irish Setter down the block. Had that poor dog on tranquilizers before we moved :lol

Y'all know I am as pure as the driven :snow and would not think of cheating even for an instant* :blush...

I have signed up for the Look up in the Sky CAL so I have to limit what new projects might be started. Since I did a test drive on the Nosegay doily as round ripple yesterday, does that count as a started project even though I have to go find the actual yarn to use?

*If you bought that first line in this post, I have some "waterfront" property in Florida or a nice bridge in Brooklyn I could sell you at a really good price. :rofl

Y'all know I am as pure as the driven :snow and would not think of cheating even for an instant* :blush...

I have signed up for the Look up in the Sky CAL so I have to limit what new projects might be started. Since I did a test drive on the Nosegay doily as round ripple yesterday, does that count as a started project even though I have to go find the actual yarn to use?

*If you bought that first line in this post, I have some "waterfront" property in Florida or a nice bridge in Brooklyn I could sell you at a really good price. :rofl

I vote yes that counts as a WIP :yes And hey! Some fellow already sold me that bridge in Brooklyn last year :lol

The Pinwheel quiltghan is now officialy done. I can work on my RR without feeling any guilt whatsoever. Yippeee! I've got a picture on the camera for tomorrow.:devil

Cara- I bet that was hilarious watching that cat chase the dog !

Darski -yep, we will let you use your new project as one of your WIP's -- we officially start Monday morning, so as long as you get a jump on it by then, we won't penalize you .

* Note to self : Hunt up the Dungeon Key. I may just need it before long .

Linda- congratulations ! Can't wait til tomorrow !

Cara- I bet that was hilarious watching that cat chase the dog !

We had a German shepherd years ago who was barking like a maniac at our neighbor's tiny dog (rat terrier) over our split rail fence...till she fell over and the terrier chased HER to our front yard!!:lol

Welcome, Candy

Glad to have you along !

Joy- I agree with Linda- you could put on your hard hat with the flashlight on the front , I'll tie a rope around your waist and let you go down into the yarn cave to pick out what you want. IF you're brave enough .

I've been digging through it all day today. WOW , what a pile of yarn .

If you hang out here very long, you'll have to same piles the rest of us do ~

It's not quite Friday, but here are my photos. This is the RR at 3 colors. The other 3 skeins of yarn are the colors to be added. the two on the right are different, but both quite dark.

DCP_1092.jpgDCP_1093.jpg

Julie, our Hobby Lobby has a really great selection of RHSS. The colors are frosty green, light sage, spring green, paddy green, hunter green, and dark sage. They actually had a couple more greens that I didn't add, because I didn't like them.:devil

Archived