Van Gogh's Closet

JulieKay

I am still at a stand still on this CAL. :angry I went through my stash & I figured out that MOST of my full skeins are for projects that I just never finished. :blush I some day hope to finish them so there the yarn sits. :lol Maybe if I get to the store someday then i'll join in otherwise i'll just watch & enjoy all of yours. :yes

Have a good one! :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:sigh I'm with Tabby. I just can't get this CAL right :grump Think I'm gonna step away from it for a bit then try again :hook

Another CAL, Julie? I'm intrigued :yes

Tabby

Pretty funny !

I don't have a cat named Fluffy for you to hold for ransom so you will actually stoop so low to steal my GRAVY ?????

I'm an old woman. :grandma

You are taking away one of the few pleasures left in my life. :cry

I have a glass eye, a wooden leg and one arm is shorter than the other . ( That's why all my afghans SLOPE ............)

And you are taking my gravy - for shame .

We'll see your photo on America's Most Wanted 15 Seconds of Shame.

Well , good grief ...........................See below *****

Feel guilty yet ?:D

...from the Geek Squad. They are my heroes...I now have a new hard drive on my laptop and finally have a decent pic of my completed rr.

It's 21 rows and 50 inches in diameter and was finished on Monday.

th_HPIM0174.jpg

...now back to the baby boy "bear" ghan...having the computer broken had me sitting working on that last night!

Cara- that's perfectly ok, no pressure. You guys have the choice to do any of these you want or not ! No hard feelings . :)

I guess we're even. I havent yet completed one of yours, so I feel bad starting up a new one when I don't have these others done -- the Happy House or the Bedspread .

Tab- I even have a catchy NAME for the new one ... :D

Thanks, Julie and Tabby - JULIE...what are you doing to me?! Another CAL??

Count me in:lol :eek:devil

...I think I'll have to be buried with my UFO's...:D

Judy

Thanks for the backup ! It does give you something to think about -- how DEEP they'd have to bury me with all my UFO's .

They could probably just use the DIRT for fill dirt for someone else's hole .

They could just pile all my half finished projects and the mountain of yarn on top of me. :lol

I wanna join, too. I already have too much on my plate so it won't be for a little while but I already have my yarn picked out. RH and TLC soft baby in two verigiated colors and two solid colors. will take pics and send them if you let me join.

Linda -sounds great ! Can't wait to see some photos .Another green one --whoo Hoo ! :)

Michele - of course you are welcome to join. Anyone that wants to is more than welcome. Hop right in and start whenever you have the time ! :)

Michelle welcome. Nice colors cant wait to see some pics.

Linda Im glad yours is working out ok.

Julie, you are just mean. To say you have a new cal but then dont tell us. Pretty please. What if you give us a hint.

Is it squares?

Is it Animals?

Is it round?

Is it big?

Michele, those are beautiful colors - I love the baby yarns! Whatever you make with it will be beautiful!

Michele - nice colors ~ Cant wait to see how they look together .

Wendy- alright ,you asked for a hint :

Nope

Nope

Nope

Nope , but could be when completed .

(Answers to your 4 questions ) :D

Ok you just said no to round and square but it can be big

Is it diamonds.

Is it Octagons.

Is it graphwork

Is it rectangles.

This guessing is hard work.

Judy - Oh wow! Your RR is gorgeous!! I want mine to work, too :cry Oh well, it will eventually :D

Michelle - Welcome!! Great color choices :yes

Julie - Will you please stop taking pictures of me first thing in the morning before I have my teeth in?!?! Then to use it as an avatar! For shame! :rofl

Oooooh, a new CAL? I may have better luck there :yes

Archived