Tell me your Honey's favorite color(s) on you!

Does your honey love you in a particular color or color pattern? I want the guys and gals to answer this question.

My hubby loves for me to make things for myself in reds. He likes me in true reds and dark reds. He just says I look radiant in reds. :2blush

So what color does your honey, sweetheart or special someone love to see you wear?

Well, my friend in London swears I should wear lots of "Jay-Z Blue" (you can google it). I thought he was nuts, but it is a pretty color and does match my eyes quite well.

I think my DH likes me in Rainbow Technicolour. He's always buying me yarn to "make something for myself for a change" yet he only picks up one or two skeins at a time. I was sorting out all my yarn yesterday to clean up my "corner" as he calls it and I could tell which ones I bought and which ones he bought me.

So... Does anyone think a sweater made from Lion Suede Eggplant, Lion Suede Red, Caron Simply Soft Brites Orchid and RHSS Camo will look good?

Hugs and Cookies

Auntie K

So... Does anyone think a sweater made from Lion Suede Eggplant, Lion Suede Red, Caron Simply Soft Brites Orchid and RHSS Camo will look good?

Hugs and Cookies

Auntie K

That would be fantastic! Can't wait to see that one! :rofl I don't think my hubby really has an opinion....he mostly just grunts. I don't know...I think black, because it clashes well with my transparent skin. :)

My boyfriend is colorblind!!! No really....he only sees in black and white and greys!:eek So he never tells me that a "color" looks good on me, but he ALWAYS tells me I look beautiful, smokin, sexy, really nice....etc. :manyheart

Mine says I look good no matter what I wear, but one time I put on a yellow top and he asked me if I wasn't feeling well...guess yellow really washes me out, I don't like to wear it so don't very often. Ever since that comment I don't wear yellow.......

Flesh color:lol:lol:lol

...I look great in turquoise but I don't like the color itself,,

My first reaction to this question was "flesh toned"......LOL

Well, I think everyone's sweetheart LOVES them in that color!!! :lol I know that is his absolute favorite color on me.... but to wear over lets say a white shirt or a black shirt.

Archived