My Mardi Gras Scarf

cajunwhacko

I finished this up yesterday. I came home from work early with a migraine, and couldn't get rid of it... so after I took my nice long nap I decided to do a little crochet and get my mind off my head.

The pic is a wonderful fashion statement, don't you think? I cut my head off the pic, because you don't wanna see the face I was making. LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/cajunwhacko/mardigras2.jpg

Okay, I'm not sure about this pic thing... I think I may have warped myself... :think

Anne

Wrapped in Chains

Thats really pretty

Ps next time you have a migraine drink some warm green tea, put an icepack behind your neck and than lay down. Will get rid of the migrain faster.. Sometimes I drink a few cups of warm green tea.

Thanks everybody!

The yarn is Bright & Lofty in Ocean held together with Bernat Boa in Toucan... which is why I also jokingly call it the Drowned Toucan. It's a lot softer and fuzzier than I expected!

Anne

Wrapped in Chains

Oh, and I'm going to take another pic of it while I'm wearing a black shirt... I think that'll be even more impressive. Weaving in that dangling end will help too... lol

I feel your pain with the migraine! Those are not fun at all! I just had a doctor tell me that mine might be caused by my sinuses. They're talking of possible sinus surgery. What fun.

Anyways, LOVE the scarf! You did a wonderful job on it. And the colors are great too! Not sure that the fashion statement will go anywhere though...:heehee

I to get migraines... I am so sorry you have to deal with them. Did you get to feeling better???

I finally got rid of it around 11 that night... I'd been at work about 15 minutes today when something I'm allergic to went past my register and I got one that was even worse though :(

Archived