Have you seen this?

Wow! What a colorful suit! It's almost modest compared to some out there. I like it, I could never wear it, but I like it. And being cotton thread, I'm sure it would dry and wear nicely....

I can't imagine how many balls of thread I'd have to buy to cover my, um, bosoms. Small children would come running up to me asking to buy the balloons...

I can't imagine how many balls of thread I'd have to buy to cover my, um, bosoms. Small children would come running up to me asking to buy the balloons...

:lol Yeah! I KNOW what you mean! Once upon a time long ago in the early 80's when I was in HIGH SCHOOL!! I could pull something like this off. but today...ha. I'd scare small children!

However! Out of all the crocheted swim suites I've seen, this is the only one I'd actually wear, if I could. It's not quite as "revealing" as some of the others. I really like it.

:lol Hummmmm and it's a mans site the pic is at, HE found it, yeppers, oh to look like that, I can GUARENTEE< if I had that body, I would wear it!!! But, I am FAR from that :lol

me too, course that would have been about 1980 that i could wear that and pull it off.course it was bk before kids lol when i actually had a very revealing crocheted swimsuit. nowdays i would run shreaking in fear of tryin one on let alone wearing one

AWESOME suit!!! That would be nice later in the summer...after my tan is..."endless". Then there wouldn't be funny tan lines.

I live a block away from the lake...it is a small town...that would be considered "acceptable" in our town.

It is interesting to say the least and as stated, it is more modest than many suits I have seen done. I would be interested in seeing the back of that.

I keep imagining those bra portions in motion as you walk - could get sea sick with that image. :rofl

It is interesting to say the least and as stated, it is more modest than many suits I have seen done. I would be interested in seeing the back of that.

I keep imagining those bra portions in motion as you walk - could get sea sick with that image. :rofl

I'm picturing the whole kaleidescope effect, with "Lucy In The Sky" playing in the background! :rofl :rofl :rofl

Archived