Pretty New Ad!

I love the ad for Gourmet Crochet at the top of the page! It's pretty and I was immediately inspired to click on it and check out the delightful patterns. I hope that we'll see more of these in the future! :clap

I love the ad for Gourmet Crochet at the top of the page! It's pretty and I was immediately inspired to click on it and check out the delightful patterns. I hope that we'll see more of these in the future! :clap

Yes, very tastefully done...I'm off to check out the others! (It's likely I'm familiar with all of them, but, hey, I want to see how they made their banners and if there is anything new on their site...etc) :D:hook

I dont have that. I have Maria Merlinas crochet living. I wonder why mine is different??

I dont have that. I have Maria Merlinas crochet living. I wonder why mine is different??

We have two different banner ads this month. (We will accept up to a maximum of 6 each month.) We're using a program that will randomly rotate the ads that appear. Depending on how many pages you click on during a visit to Crochetville, or how many times you refresh any pages, you should most likely see all the ads on any visit to Crochetville.

And don't forget to click the Marketplace Shops links in the dark blue navigation bar at the top of the page. You'll see some neat stuff there, too!

We have two different banner ads this month. (We will accept up to a maximum of 6 each month.) We're using a program that will randomly rotate the ads that appear. Depending on how many pages you click on during a visit to Crochetville, or how many times you refresh any pages, you should most likely see all the ads on any visit to Crochetville.

And don't forget to click the Marketplace Shops links in the dark blue navigation bar at the top of the page. You'll see some neat stuff there, too!

Thanks for that. I now have cake!

i think these ads are very pretty and a great way for us to see new products. AmyS you have done a great job in finding a way for us to keep using Crochetville as a free site. thanks again for all of your hard work.

This is great so far to see that those who have posted like the new ads! I'm sure our advertisers like hearing that, too, and especially that you're clicking on their ads and checking out their sites. :)

I know everyone was pretty worried when Donna and I first announced that we were going to start accepting banner advertising. Hopefully seeing these ads will alleviate a lot of the concern that many had.

For anyone who's interested in advertising, just send me a PM or email, and we'll get an advertising rate and info packet out to you right away.

And isn't that crocheted cake absolutely amazing?!?!

This is great so far to see that those who have posted like the new ads! I'm sure our advertisers like hearing that, too, and especially that you're clicking on their ads and checking out their sites. :)

I know everyone was pretty worried when Donna and I first announced that we were going to start accepting banner advertising. Hopefully seeing these ads will alleviate a lot of the concern that many had.

For anyone who's interested in advertising, just send me a PM or email, and we'll get an advertising rate and info packet out to you right away.

And isn't that crocheted cake absolutely amazing?!?!

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do for funding.

But i see it this way, so far i've seen neat links for new patterns and ideas (never seen a crocheted cake before) :).

I love the new ads! I am finding all sorts of thngs that I never thought to go looking for. I think we are getting a great selection.

And yes I've been clicking on them everytime I open a page so been spending waaaayyyyy to much time on the puter :blush

Archived