yea mom!!!

Well, i'm 25 and the mother of 3, but who says my mom still can't spoil me every now and then??? I went to my mail box, well my hubby did, and this is what she got me!

Orchid Caron Wintuk

th_caronwintukfrommom.jpg

Red Heart Symphony

th_symphonyfrommom.jpg

Mainstays Pounders

th_mainstaysfrommom.jpg

Lion Wool

th_Lionwoolfrommom.jpg

First, I think they were great finds,(all were sales, from 30 cents to $2 each) and I'm glad she picked up the phone to ask if the pricese were good. And I'm so glad that she is willing to feed my yarn addiciton!! Woot woot!!

Oh, and this is all after my husband came home from wal-mart last night with 8 skeins of Caron Simply Soft!

th_Caronfromzac.jpg

I love my hubby! Woot, go hubby!

:cheer:yay

How wonderful for you to be so loved. Everybody should experience that feeling in life. My husband adores me, he wouldn't buy yarn for me but he asks each time that we go to the store if I need more yarn. :c9:manyheart

you are lucky to be spoiled ,

my mom loves to buy yarn for me and good thing I don't have to spend money then ... I love being spoiled

No hubby for me though so guess I will take all the yarn I get .......

That's great that you got so nicely spoiled by both your mom and your dh!

My dh fully supports me spending money on yarn, but has no idea what to get. So he gets me JoAnn's gift cards instead :P (This works even better in some cases!)

My mom hasn't bought me any yarn, other than some for a project for her we both gave up on.... But she fully understands and will let me ramble on and on as much as I want. She'll even help me choose colors and stuff. She sews and so she understands the creative bug. :)

My mom is great. She got me the yarn because I recently went back to college, and she is trying to show me how thrilled she is about it. And well, it's great encouragement!

hubby asked me what kind of yarn i like, I told him Caron Simply Soft in birght colors, and he bought himself a movie, and to appease me he bought the yarn, :lol I'll take it :hook

Have a good night everyone, I'm off to bed

Your mom and husband did good! :D

Every year at Christmas, my mom asks me what I want and I tell her crochet supplies. She will buy patterns mostly because she can look at the pictures and see what she thinks is "cute". However, she won't buy yarn because she doesn't know what to get. Well, okay, one time she did buy some yarn, thinking it was the color I asked for. I didn't have the heart to tell her she got the wrong color. I used it anyway of course.

My Great Aunt who knits is the one who buys me yarn, mostly because it's the only thing she says she knows I would really like.

My mom gets yarn donated to her for Project Linus blankets. She lets me take what I wnat as long as make something for Project Linus (or other charity). Sometimes if I want a book, yarn or suplies, I ask for gift cards to A C Moore or Micheals for my birthday/Chrismas. With a large family, I get a few.

Ellie 13

wow! your mom sounds like a great gal...really thoughtful! Your husband sounds like a well trained man...he knows what you love and delivers! Now you just have to match it all up with projects...what a chore:drool

Boy, it's a good thing you're not in the stashbusting thread. You'd have been blown out of the water. :lol

Congrats on the spoiling. It's always nice to be spoiled. :yay

Um, I was in the stash busting thread, but dropped out after February, when between what I bought, and what I was given my score would have been around -1000. And well, I like to have a fighting chance, :rofl

Archived